Fayetteville State University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015

2.6

Program Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fayetteville State University.

Interview

Was told I had the job and all I need to do was apply and go through the process

Interview Questions

• None....panel did not stick to the interview questions and they were random and not specific to the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

none...although their is a stated range the manager was not willing to go back to Human Resources for additional funds although it is in the budget

Administrative Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fayetteville State University.

Interview

Completed online application process in May. Received a call for an interview in August. Was hired in December.

Interview Questions

• Questions weren't difficult. Just your standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was the salary scheduled for that position.

Community Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

The whole process takes About 30 days .apply online stay in touch with human Resources . Interview is like a round table interview about 5 people which each ask a situational question. Come prepared make sure you have your resume and dress professional even thought they may not be.

Interview Questions

• Name you most difficult situation how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

A committee of three interviewed me. The person who was the supervisor tried to give me a trick question to see if I was more interested in the job or the salary. See the interview question and my response under the interview questions section. After I answered, she really didn't know what to say. I could see that she didn't have a response or a follow up question because I didn't fall into her trap.

Interview Questions

• What is more important when you look for a job: the salary or the opportunity to gain experience?   1 Answer

Career Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fayetteville State University (Fayetteville, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

Application submitted online, in-person panel interview, skills (resume critique), verification of background check and transcripts required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Director Off Campus Programs Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fayetteville State University in July 2010.

Interview

Was sought by Provost.

Career Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fayetteville State University in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of an interview by the Director of the office and colleagues. Following the interview applicants were required to critique a resume and provide feedback from resume.

Interview Questions

• What Career Services softwar are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate...wait till you see/hear an offer to negotiate