FedEx Account Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

3.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Three interviews before getting hired.

I was a good process.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx in February 2009.

I jumped through a lot of hoops on their schedule but was not given a lot of consideration of my schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straighforward STAR interview question model   View Answer
    Offered salary 10% higher than what was discussed in the interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone interview. The interview had basic questions and then behavioral questions. Then I was required to apply online at the fedex website and also answer similar behavior questions online as part of the application. about a week later I was contacted for an in person interview. I was required to create a powerpoint presentation based on a territory they gave me. I was also required to send in the presentation in advance.

The in person interview lasted about 2 hours with a panel of 3 interviewers. We 1st went over my resume, my skills and abilities. Then I gave my presentation and was asked some follow up questions. I was asked 6 behavioral questions and had to give specific examples of when I encountered the situation how I handled it and the outcome. At the end they went over more specifics of the job and answered any question I had about the position.

That night I was contacted by the hiring manager saying she wanted to hire me and I would be receive my offer letter that weekend.

Background check is very thorough. Drug Screen, Credit check, and employment history check.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation was very intimidating. There was a ton of information given and at the same time not enough information was given. However I do think this is a weeding out tool for them. If you are not serious about it then they do not want to waste anyones time. Many people apparently did not show up to their interviews.   Answer Question
    My offer was at the top of the range so I accepted the offer and did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in February 2008.

internal candidate. had to fulfill 18 months of meets or exceeds expectations in inside sales account executive position. applied online, reached out to management in chicago area. interviewed with manager and director. panel interview, presentation and q&a session.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time when you disagreed with a superior and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at FedEx in February 2009.

Now that all the sales and marketing are FedEx "Services" employees the interview process has changed from when I was hired. Now, the interview process starts by fedex inviting anywhere between 10-20 people to listen to a presentation on the position. From here, the manageres will individually speak with people afterwards and offer the ones they like interviews. The actual interview consists of giving a sales presentation on a fedex service of your choice, behaviroal questions, and a mock sales call done over the phone (they go in another room and you cal them). This is only for the inside sales position- the field positions are a bit different.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview process was swift but somewhat lengthy. First portion was a phone interview to examine our background. Next was a phone interview with another manager to set up an in person interview.

At the in-person interview we were hosted by a panel of 3 employee's. We had to present a power point on a territory, followed by several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when your customers goals did not necessarily align with your current organizational goals.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at FedEx.

It took a year to get hired at FedEx

Ask for more until you get a firm no.

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in January 2012.

Applied for AE job online. Heard back by email 1st and was asked a few essay type questions. Next was a phone interview with the talent acquisition person followed by another phone interview with the Sales Manager. I then had an individual, in person, interview with Sales Manger followed by a panel interview of 3. Standard questions asked.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when your customer was resistant to go forward with you and your company... how did you turn it around and make the sale?   View Answer

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!