Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx
- Package Handler (40)
- Part Time Package Handler (14)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (13)
- Courier (11)
- Marketing Specialist (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Center Consultant (8)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (7)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Delivery Driver (6)
- Material Handler (5)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Fed Ex Courier (5)
- Package Handler Part-time (5)
- Intern (5)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Sales Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Loader (3)
- Manager (3)
- Operations Supervisor (3)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Driver (3)
- Part-time Package Handler (3)
- Marketing Specialist Advisor (3)
- Sales Executive - Field (3)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).
Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.
- Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for FedEx
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).
- Starts with Resume + Cover letter submission - Phone interviews are screening type interview to filter obvious misfits - In person interviews are behavioral panel interview which are graded on 1-5 scale by 2-4 member panel - 1x1's are more about getting to know the person and his/ her skills + communication & fit
- Share with us a time when you had to work with a team where you did not have the subject matter skills but were required to make significant contributions + decisions. Answer Question
Can negotiate somewhat. Relo or a 1 time salary bonus can also help.
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx.
Went through two phone interviews. First with HR and second with hiring manager.
- Estimate how many white and gray dish washing machines are purchased daily in the US? Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in August 2012.
one hour phone and panel interview onsite, They are friendly and like the interview style.