FedEx Center Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.7

Center Consultant Interview

Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

extremely basic

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Orem, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

3 phone interviews - basic questions -- they asked several questions that had nothing to do with the boring job i got offered. they should have just told you all the downtime and crap you have to do.

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview

In-Person and group interviews were held on the same day at a local fed-ex location. The overall interview process took about two hours. The next step was the telephone notification of the job offer and where to go for the drug-testing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx (Lawrenceville, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position via Indeed.com and I believe two days later received a phone call from the location manager to come for an interview the following day. Interview was simple and very "by the book". There were approx. 4 questions, followed by a small discussion (an overview of the company, expectations and the position I applied for, etc.). After the interview, the next business day received another phone call to interview with the DM.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself..
      2. Situation where you had an angry customer and you dealt with it.
      3.Why do you want to work for FedEx
      4. If hired, what can you bring to Fedex

Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered more than my minimum so I was quite pleased.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

Interview

It was very short and easy. The manager asked average interview questions and made it very simple. The process took maybe one week I had to interview with the general manager and district manager before I was hired. Neither were nerve wrecking.

Interview Questions

• Why Fedex?
      What are your strengths?
      Basic interview questions..

Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager call me and ask me a few questions, then he asked me if I was still interested in the job. After we finished talking, he sent me an email with all the interview details. I went to the interview and about 5 days later I got an email that told me I wasn't chosen for the job.

Interview Questions

• The only question that was kind of unexpected was how I can use my teaching experience to solve a problem in a FedEX office.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

Right off initial first impression I knew I wanted to work here, team-based environment, and decent pay to boot. I met the center manager after being called in, had a conversation with him for a few hours, and then had a in person interview with him and after that a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave my offer, received a counter offer, accepted offer.