FedEx Center Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2014

2.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

I applied for the position via Indeed.com and I believe two days later received a phone call from the location manager to come for an interview the following day. Interview was simple and very "by the book". There were approx. 4 questions, followed by a small discussion (an overview of the company, expectations and the position I applied for, etc.). After the interview, the next business day received another phone call to interview with the DM.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Tell me about yourself..
      2. Situation where you had an angry customer and you dealt with it.
      3.Why do you want to work for FedEx
      4. If hired, what can you bring to Fedex
        Answer Question
    They offered more than my minimum so I was quite pleased.

Center Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in July 2013.

Hiring manager call me and ask me a few questions, then he asked me if I was still interested in the job. After we finished talking, he sent me an email with all the interview details. I went to the interview and about 5 days later I got an email that told me I wasn't chosen for the job.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that was kind of unexpected was how I can use my teaching experience to solve a problem in a FedEX office.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Right off initial first impression I knew I wanted to work here, team-based environment, and decent pay to boot. I met the center manager after being called in, had a conversation with him for a few hours, and then had a in person interview with him and after that a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    I gave my offer, received a counter offer, accepted offer.