FedEx

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position via Indeed.com and I believe two days later received a phone call from the location manager to come for an interview the following day. Interview was simple and very "by the book". There were approx. 4 questions, followed by a small discussion (an overview of the company, expectations and the position I applied for, etc.). After the interview, the next business day received another phone call to interview with the DM.

Interview Question – 1. Tell me about yourself..
2. Situation where you had an angry customer and you dealt with it.
3.Why do you want to work for FedEx
4. If hired, what can you bring to Fedex
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered more than my minimum so I was quite pleased.

Center Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx in July 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring manager call me and ask me a few questions, then he asked me if I was still interested in the job. After we finished talking, he sent me an email with all the interview details. I went to the interview and about 5 days later I got an email that told me I wasn't chosen for the job.

Interview Question – The only question that was kind of unexpected was how I can use my teaching experience to solve a problem in a FedEX office.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in October 2012.

Interview Details – Right off initial first impression I knew I wanted to work here, team-based environment, and decent pay to boot. I met the center manager after being called in, had a conversation with him for a few hours, and then had a in person interview with him and after that a phone interview with the district manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I gave my offer, received a counter offer, accepted offer.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!