FedEx Custom Critical

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, OH

I applied in-person – interviewed at FedEx Custom Critical in November 2013.

One interview in person. I offered to tell my interviewer how every phase of this job was done. He kept nodding his head, yes to every thing I said. He was hiring 14 girls. I got a letter saying that he was looking for a better fit. Age discrimination.

Interview Questions
  • I did not think any of the questions were difficult. I performed this exact position for 1 1/2 years at another trucking company, went to Fedex with good credentials, a solid work history and good work ethics. I am over 45 years old, and was definitely discriminated against my age.   View Answers (2)

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Custom Critical

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniontown, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Custom Critical in May 2010.

30 temps were hired be FedEx recruiter. Constant feedback was given. Some temps left, others were released. After six months the remaining 14 temps were given 1:1 interview and review of performance. 12 of 30 temps were hired after six months.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had to think outside the box to meet a customer's request.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with a angry customer, how you handled it, and the outcome.   Answer Question