FedEx Custom Critical
customcritical.fedex.com Uniontown, OH 500 to 999 Employees

FedEx Custom Critical Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 21, 2013

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Uniontown, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at FedEx Custom Critical in November 2013.

Interview Details – One interview in person. I offered to tell my interviewer how every phase of this job was done. He kept nodding his head, yes to every thing I said. He was hiring 14 girls. I got a letter saying that he was looking for a better fit. Age discrimination.

Interview Question – I did not think any of the questions were difficult. I performed this exact position for 1 1/2 years at another trucking company, went to Fedex with good credentials, a solid work history and good work ethics. I am over 45 years old, and was definitely discriminated against my age.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Uniontown, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Custom Critical in May 2010.

Interview Details – 30 temps were hired be FedEx recruiter. Constant feedback was given. Some temps left, others were released. After six months the remaining 14 temps were given 1:1 interview and review of performance. 12 of 30 temps were hired after six months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to think outside the box to meet a customer's request.   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you dealt with a angry customer, how you handled it, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FedEx Custom Critical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Custom Critical Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Custom Critical employees and interview candidates.