FedEx

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in June 2012.

Very effective interview, read right from the interview guide. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a way that you have helped the organization of your previous job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FedEx in April 2009.

Casual and easy going. It is not rocket science.

Interview Questions
    This is what we are going to pay you, these will be your hours, and you will be fully vested after 5 years of employment. Will you accept?

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in August 2012.

Quite relaxed competence based interview with 2 managers. Began with standard questions such as tell me about yourself, what do you hope to achieve.. Ended the interview with the opportunity to sit in with a customer service rep and listen to a few calls to get a feel for the role.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you have dealt with a conflict of interests   Answer Question

Accepted another role

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in February 2011.

Phone interview, face to face, background, offer

Interview Questions
    • If you could do any job what would it be?   View Answer
    No negotiating.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in March 2009.

It was a long interview. It took about 30 days and then it took 2 hours for the interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what your friends would say to describe your personality   Answer Question
    It was very tough. They didn't want to budge from their offer.