Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx
- Package Handler (40)
- Part Time Package Handler (13)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (13)
- Courier (11)
- Marketing Specialist (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Center Consultant (8)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (7)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Delivery Driver (6)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Fed Ex Courier (5)
- Package Handler Part-time (5)
- Intern (5)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Sales Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Material Handler (4)
- Loader (3)
- Manager (3)
- Operations Supervisor (3)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Driver (3)
- Part-time Package Handler (3)
- Marketing Specialist Advisor (3)
- Sales Executive - Field (3)
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in December 2011.
Applied online, received a next day phone call verifying details of application. The day after a phone interview was scheduled. Behavioral, business case and technical questions were asked in the phone and panel interviews. After a week an offer was put together. Interview process is fair and straight forward.
- Business case on new market entry. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for FedEx
Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in August 2010.
The phone interview was quick to set up the in person interview. Interviewed with 8 people in person; from the bottom to the top. Standard interview: why here, why us, why you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc...
- Why do you want to work here Answer Question
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2010.
It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.
- A close teammate stole something. What would you do? Answer Question
Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
2 hours interview for region engineering position. Interview consisted of an adhoc presentation, followed by a series of 9 behavioral interview questions. The interview was very structured, so you have to choose your examples carefully. I felt like I wasn't able to offer up all of my experiences if they didn't fit into one of the 9 questions. I followed up with some additional examples of my work.
- Tell me a time you had to apply creative problem solving skills, what action did you take, what were the results? Answer Question
Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx.
I just had a phone interview from the HR department in Fedex. The phone interview was nothing but a background screening. The interviewer asked me what kind of position I am looking for, what is motivating my search and some detailed questions on my resume. Most of the questions are very common in the background screening.
- What is motivating your search? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review