FedEx Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2014
Updated Jul 24, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in December 2011.

Applied online, received a next day phone call verifying details of application. The day after a phone interview was scheduled. Behavioral, business case and technical questions were asked in the phone and panel interviews. After a week an offer was put together. Interview process is fair and straight forward.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in August 2010.

The phone interview was quick to set up the in person interview. Interviewed with 8 people in person; from the bottom to the top. Standard interview: why here, why us, why you, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

No negotiation

Engineer Interview

2 hours interview for region engineering position. Interview consisted of an adhoc presentation, followed by a series of 9 behavioral interview questions. The interview was very structured, so you have to choose your examples carefully. I felt like I wasn't able to offer up all of my experiences if they didn't fit into one of the 9 questions. I followed up with some additional examples of my work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to apply creative problem solving skills, what action did you take, what were the results?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

I just had a phone interview from the HR department in Fedex. The phone interview was nothing but a background screening. The interviewer asked me what kind of position I am looking for, what is motivating my search and some detailed questions on my resume. Most of the questions are very common in the background screening.