FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Export Coordinator Interview

Export Coordinator
Petah Tikva (Israel)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – arrive via a friend, there was only one interview and after that they give you s test on the computer for about an hour, once you pass the test they call you back and talk to you about the contract.

Interview Question – its not a question but the harderst was: tell me about yourself which is alway hard, where to start and where to finish, but overall there are no hard questions ask   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiated the terms, i was very young and had no experiance with this, my advise is to check the contract and think what is imprtant for you and see how you can work with it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Export Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.