FedEx Freight

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx Freight in March 2013.

Interview Details – Went through 2 interviews. The Interviews are behavior based.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to manage a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they did not want to negotiate.

Operations Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews, basic knowledge testing, background check, drug testing, offer letter.

Interview Question – Dependent upon interviewer - you will receive a multitude of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Range is based on experience. Not too much room for negotiating as this is based on your work history/experience.

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Freight.

Interview Details – Phone interview asked about 10 general questions followed by face to face consisting of behavioral questions totaling about 15 questions. Got a followup and an offer 2 days later.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Hq puts a number based on experience. Take it or leave it.

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Freight in July 2013.

Interview Details – Had a brief phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face. Interview lasted about an hour. Got a call back the next day asking me to return again for a follow up. After second interview was sent for a drug screen.. Received an offer a week later.

Interview Question – Usual management level interview questions.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx Freight in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was a panel interview that consited of behavioral and situationl based questions. FedEx is a well known company with plenty of opportunity for growth. They are worldwide that gives one a person to be mobile.

Interview Question – What is the most important aspect of the company?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Operations Supervisor Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx Freight in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called within a few weeks to set up an interview. The regional ops manager and the service center manager were the interviewers. The atmosphere was surprisingly very comfortable. They asked me questions about my education and previous work experience, as well as my answers to questions that were asked on the application. By the end of the interview, I felt as if I knew a lot about them and they knew a lot about me. After many unsuccessful interviews with other companies, I threw caution to the wind and didn't bother taking the time to research the company. My carelessness helped me to relax and I felt it was my best interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was told what to expect and I agreed to it. When the job offer letter was presented to me, it was more than expected.

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx Freight

Worked for FedEx Freight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Freight Operations Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Freight employees and interview candidates.