FedEx Freight

FedEx Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx Freight.

Multiple interviews, basic knowledge testing, background check, drug testing, offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Dependent upon interviewer - you will receive a multitude of questions.   Answer Question
Range is based on experience. Not too much room for negotiating as this is based on your work history/experience.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Freight

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Freight.

Phone interview asked about 10 general questions followed by face to face consisting of behavioral questions totaling about 15 questions. Got a followup and an offer 2 days later.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Hq puts a number based on experience. Take it or leave it.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Freight in July 2013.

Had a brief phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face. Interview lasted about an hour. Got a call back the next day asking me to return again for a follow up. After second interview was sent for a drug screen.. Received an offer a week later.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx Freight in March 2013.

Went through 2 interviews. The Interviews are behavior based.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to manage a difficult employee.   Answer Question
    they did not want to negotiate.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx Freight in July 2011.

It was a panel interview that consited of behavioral and situationl based questions. FedEx is a well known company with plenty of opportunity for growth. They are worldwide that gives one a person to be mobile.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most important aspect of the company?   View Answer

Operations Supervisor Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx Freight in May 2011.

I applied online and was called within a few weeks to set up an interview. The regional ops manager and the service center manager were the interviewers. The atmosphere was surprisingly very comfortable. They asked me questions about my education and previous work experience, as well as my answers to questions that were asked on the application. By the end of the interview, I felt as if I knew a lot about them and they knew a lot about me. After many unsuccessful interviews with other companies, I threw caution to the wind and didn't bother taking the time to research the company. My carelessness helped me to relax and I felt it was my best interview.

Interview Questions
    I was told what to expect and I agreed to it. When the job offer letter was presented to me, it was more than expected.