FedEx Ground Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.0

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

Easy, and a waste of your time. SImple questions of yes and no. No reason to dress up for this one. Jeans and T-shirt so they know you're not coming off the street

Interview Questions

• Can you be on time, Are you able to twist, bend, lift heavy boxes for long periods of time?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

aplly online then attend a sort tour. From there they call you to come in for a interview. questions art that hard. got a call the next day after the interview to start work.

Interview Questions

• Q: are you able to meet the physical demand of the job?   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

Great and easy interview, mainly discussing lifting techniques and proper work attire to avoid injury
    Also discussing different cut off times to make sure packages are loaded in the trucks to hit our goals within the time limit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Utica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx Ground (Utica, NY).

Interview

Sort Observation is first, then they do a background check and then you have to watch a couple of videos on how work should be done and then you start.

Interview Questions

• Can you perform physical labor duties non-stop for a period of 3 1/2 to 5 hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. You get what you get.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

Begin by logging on to; Watch a sort.com. You will be scheduled to walk through the plant and then they ask if you think you can do the job. Hint( the real work is being done in the trailers, not in the plant. )
     If you think you can do it, they send you home with a code for an online application. Then a phone interview.
    Orientation and then you begin work.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can do the work?   2 Answers

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Interview

Interview proces was very short and sweet. After Sort Observation, they sit you in an office and ask you are you interested in the job. If so, they send you to a room to complete an application and call you as soon as your background check returns.

Interview Questions

• What do you want go gain from FedEx?   1 Answer

Fedex Ground Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Valley, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx Ground (Sun Valley, CA).

Interview

The initial interview was a 10 minute phone interview. Followed by a hour long formal interview that focused on character and integrity. A 30 minute driving skills test was then performed, that needed to be passsed

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have any issues dealing with customers?   1 Answer

Fed Ex Ground Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Ground (Burbank, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was pretty cut and dry, very straight forward and brief. The entire phone interview lasted about 2-3 minutes.
    I first went to an observation. After the observation we received an emailed link for the actual application. Then I waited for this phone interview. After the phone call he informed me that I would get an email saying I had to fill out a background check form. If I passed I would move on to orientation, which is paid.

Interview Questions

• They asked things like:
      -Do you have any work experience.
      -Are you capable of carrying 400 boxes per hour.
      -Are you available to work any shift (Because I had stated that I was in the application)
      -Are you flexible with shifts.
      There might have been another one.

1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't really much to negotiate. I never asked many questions which was probably my mistake.

Fedex Ground Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Ground (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was very easy and straightforward and consisted of basic questions like had I driven a large van before, any similar work experience, etc. After that, they did the background check which was awful. They kept calling the wrong people and even called my wife insisting she was one of my former bosses. I don't believe the background check needs to be as intensive as it is. I'm applying for FedEx, not the FBI.

Interview Questions

• There were no particularly difficult questions. The background check was the difficult part.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx Ground (Bethpage, NY).

Interview

Went on a walk-through of the operation to view the different stations you could possibly be working at during a shift. After this walk through I met 1 on 1 with the Supervisor to discuss this job and answer any follow-up questions. When finish I was told to wait for a call it could be a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift or move packages of some substantial weight?   Answer Question