FedEx Ground Part Time Package Handler Interview Questions

1.4

45 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Evansville, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Ground in July 2014.

Applied online. First you have to sign up online to go in for an "observation" which was basically 10 minutes of looking around and a brief overall explanation of what we would be doing. Then a few days later I got a call to go in for an interview. The interview was basically 3 questions....can you lift 50 pounds, how soon can you start and what shift can you work. Told me they would do a background check and then call me. About 5 days later they called and asked me to come in for an orientation. Started working right away.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Ground

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx Ground in August 2014.

real easy interview, they needed people so i got hired on the spot. he asked me if i was available and that the process was going to take a criminal background check. it took 2 days to get that back if u don't have any criminal background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Ground in October 2010.

The process is simple. You go on watchasort.com to apply to sign up for a sort observation. After the sort observation you are put in a pool. candidates from the pool are interviewed on a first come first serve basis. The interview is about a 15 minute process in which a manager will ask you about you availability and physical ability.

Interview Questions
    • The most important question is the availbility question. You must be able to work all hours on the days that the job require. Limited availability will be an issue in getting the job.   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx Ground.

my hiring process was quick and easy. Just filled out some paperwork and signed some forms. Some paperwork and some stuff on the computer. Got a phone call a week later telling me to come in. That's it.

Interview Questions
    • Every question they ask has nothing to do with the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wheeling, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx Ground.

Walked in to personnel office and asked if they were hiring. Told them I was a dependable worker. Was asked to enter my personal data onto company computer and was told to come in for training 4:00 A.M. the following day. The training and hiring process was the easiest one that I have ever had. Any errors were quickly noted and I was told how to do my job in a safe manner.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview process was very simple. When I was interviewed, the questions often entailed yes or no answers. And when I tried to explain further about my questions, it seem like management could care less. But overall they just ask you if you can pick up 50 lbs. Previous work history. Previous jobs/hobbies that will help you succeed in the package handler position. And lastly they ask you a time you had to multitask.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to multitask?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eau Claire, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Ground in March 2012.

Hiring process begins with scheduling a sort observation over email. After completing the sort observation, I was asked to return the next morning to complete an application, and was called three days after the application for an interview. Interview was extremely short and simple, most questions simply evaluated work ethic. They completed a background check, and one week later they called and offered me a position which I accepted.

Package Handler- Part Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx Ground in January 2013.

The people, office, and the work culture are all very friendly and relaxed.

You start with a sort orientation - facility tour. Sign-up for an interview slot. Answer questions at a computer making an online resume. Interview one-on-one. Take drug test. Wait for results of test and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected - What makes you think you can do this job?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Industry, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Industry, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Ground in September 2010.

Applied through a "job fair" on my campus, was called for an over the phone interview within a week. Called again a short time after for an in person interview, then was called 2 weeks after initial application to start.

Interview Questions
    • None really, Ability to lift up to 150lbs consecutively for 5 hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hutchins, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutchins, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Ground in May 2013.

Interview process was very simple, just a couple questions about if you have experience and if you would ok with working in the non regulated warehouse

Worked for FedEx Ground? Contribute to the Community!