FedEx Ground

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Part Time Service Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Ground in July 2010.

Interview Details – Not a very easy interview. All the questions where: "Tell me about a time when...." and they are not all work related. I was in the interview with the senior manager and the sort manager and another district manager was in on the phone as well and they took turns reading each question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, basically handed me a letter stating the salary and information on the position and if I signed it, I accepted.

Part Time Service Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Ground in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was a phone interview. It was brief and mostly covered situational type questions. Name a time etc... Anyone with any previous management experience will do well in the interview.

Interview Question – Name a time that you have dealt with a subcontractor to do a job and relied on that entity to succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer that was made was quite reasonable and I did not negotiate salary.

Part Time Service Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx Ground in June 2007.

Interview Details – I was a package handler with lead experience before i got the interview. inside the interview they asked alot of what would you do in this situation type of questions and give an example of when etc. questions.

Interview Question – what is the most difficult situation you have faced at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was able to negotiate the salary. dont settle for less then your worth.

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx Ground

Worked for FedEx Ground? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Ground Part Time Service Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Ground employees and interview candidates.