Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx
- Package Handler (37)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (13)
- Courier (10)
- Part Time Package Handler (9)
- Marketing Specialist (9)
- Account Executive (9)
- Programmer Analyst (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Center Consultant (8)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (7)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (6)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Delivery Driver (5)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Fed Ex Courier (5)
- Package Handler Part-time (5)
- Intern (5)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Engineer (4)
- Sales Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Material Handler (3)
- Loader (3)
- Manager (3)
- Operations Supervisor (3)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Part-time Package Handler (3)
- Marketing Specialist Advisor (3)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Handler (3)
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at FedEx in May 2013.
Basic no interview The process is fairly simple. HR calls you and from that point you have the job. It takes a few time to apply though. Not worth the headache. Look for something else instead of waiting on Federal Express to call you for a review of you skills and qualifications.
- None. Just a call from Hr asking about your experience thats about it. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for FedEx
Handler InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2010.
Groups of 30-50 people sit and listen to some presentations, fill out paperwork, and are then brought in groups to complete an application on computer. App. consists of 10 years work and education experience. Then taken for interview. Then drug test and finger printing. Followed by more paperwork. Once you complete that you will hear something in about 1-4 weeks.
- Questions were all job related Answer Question
Not able to negotiate at all. You can however request day or night shift.
Handler InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1+ week – interviewed at FedEx in September 2010.
Attended app. session, called back for interview. Went to interview. Got called a week later with an offer.
- How do you deal with conflict? Answer Question