FedEx

Updated Sep 30, 2014
Updated Sep 30, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in March 2011.

I found FedEx through campus recruiting, and after hearing that they were hiring, I decided to apply.

Interviewers were a bit rude and complained about their work during the interview. They seemed to be heavily disinterest in interviewing me, so they had probably already picked a candidate.

I'm fairly sure that I missed a bullet.

Intern Interview

Hired through a friend. Ask mostly behavioral questions. Stuff like what was a time that you had a conflict with a person. How do you handle conflicts. Given this situation what would you do. Why do you want to work here. What groups are you in and what do you like to do