FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.8

Ramp Interview

Interview

long and all day long you sitinqa room waiting on drug test take a picture pee and get the job you dont have to have pecialqua'lification for being a slave

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

There was one interview with the assistant center manager, who was a really nice guy. He made me feel welcome and was ultimately the person that made the decision to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a great fit for this company   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and walk through. We were shown the facility and then filled out our application forms on computers in one room. If they wanted to hire you, they called you a month later for the job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

It was a lengthy interview process. Applied online, was given a phone interview. After the phone screen, they did a skype interview (since I was not living in the area) with 3 different interviewers. It was a very technical interview with very technical questions - lasted just under an hour. It was very professional - not super friendly. They then asked me to do a work sample that would take about 3 hours. I started the work sample but received a different job offer and didn't follow through. It seemed rather intense for a 6 month internship - especially since they said I wouldn't be allowed any time off during the internship.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to use pivot tables and V look-up in excel. Explain the difference between predictive & concurrent validity. Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Attended a district hiring event. Two interviews same day. First a one-on-one interview with a center manager and if you do well a group interview with a district manager and possibly a senior center manager. Simple enough questions have certain situations in your memory that you can recall without hesitation. Also, look the part. Full suit don't do business casual unless you want to blend in. In group interviews project your voice and make eye contact with not only interviewers but also your peers interviewing with you. And don't forget to smile! You got this. 😀

Interview Questions

• Sell this hand sanitizer to me   1 Answer
    • How would you ask customers to take a survey about you?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to leave your current place of employment?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any experience with office equipment or office software?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you have exceeded the call of duty   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working in a fast paced environment? Do you have any experience with fast paced retail?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to multitask at a high level?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offered a position in a hotel with free food and pay was 4 dollars more than I was making before so no attempt at negotiation.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx (Sacramento, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First sign up for an orientation, then be one of the first from the orientation to send in an application. They will schedule anyone who thinks they can do the job for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you show up on time? Can you do the work that you saw?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Very slow. A phone interview first. then a panel with other senior employees and two managers. It has been over ten years. It was a couple of weeks between the interview and the offer.

Interview Questions

• Psychological evaluation questions.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FedEx (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The online application process was very lengthy and unnecessarily tedious. Some parts of the online tests were ridiculous and nonsensical which caused a great deal of frustration and a feeling of wasted time.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with a screening call followed by a phone interview flowed by a panel interview with three managers. The panel interview was situational in nature and lasted two hours. I did a very good job with answering the questions in the format they were looking for (STAR format). Their follow up was EXTREMELY poor. I specifically asked it they would be getting back to me with a decision and they said they would within a week and a half. It's now been over three weeks and no answer. I followed up with the recruiter THREE TIMES without the courtesy of a simple "yes or no" reply. I'm NOT impressed with their courtesy skills. I'm fine with not being offered the job but too many companies just don't get it. As a candidate, it's nice to hear back one way or another especially whey they verbally tell you that you will be contacted with a yes or no by a certain date. FedEx is just another company with horrible HR follow up. If this is how they treat their candidates, it makes me wonder how they treat their employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped a customer solve a complex problem.   Answer Question

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FedEx (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I had to attend an observation, after that was over I filled out questionnaire and we all got called in for an interview one by one. They hardly asked anything, just basic questions like what hours do I have available to work. It took about five minutes. Very easy interview. I hope to hear back from them soon.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift over 50 lbs?   1 Answer