FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Material Handler Interview

Material Handler

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Interview Question – the strength test was unexpected   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Interview Details – Not really too difficult. Can you lift over 50lbs? Can you stand on your feet? How are you in a fast paced environment? etc. Since this is the lowest level job, the interview is the easiest of the process.

Interview Question – What is you worst quality?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Typical interview situation questions. What would you do in this situation or what wouldn't you do. Very straight from out of the book. Not really relating to life.

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details – They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Supply Analyst Interview

Supply Analyst

I interviewed at FedEx in July 2013.

Interview Details – I got a technical interview by phone when I was shopping. Then we rescheduled another day.
The interview is technical. She seems ask a bunch of questions from a list.

Interview Question – some math and open questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Interview Question – Non all straight forward.   Answer Question

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Associate Technical Analyst
Collierville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FedEx in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to FedEx from their website. They emailed me about three weeks later to scheduled a phone interview. The interview lasted about an hour with three different sections: Behavior, Technical, and Miscellaneous.

The Behavior interview questions were the typical S.T.A.R style questions: "Tell me a time when...." and so on.

The Technical interview questions were broad consisting of questions from Linux, Software Testing, Relational Database, and Java.

The miscellaneous was the funnest with a lot of random and weird questions you wouldn't expect.

This was the only interview I had, and they extended me an offer the next day. Which came to a surprise considering they never seen my face.

Interview Question – What is your favorite flavor of kool-aid?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Irving, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

Interview Details – The process took over 2 months because the department in which I was applying delayed the interview process. So, initially I received a call from a recruiter asking if I was interested and then the hiring manager scheduled a phone interview. The interview was with 2 managers and consisted of general questions as well as a set of behavioral/situational questions. Be prepared to discuss occasions where you stood out from the rest. After the phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview a week later. The interview again consisted of the 2 managers, and a new set of behavioral questions. I was confident and comfortable, so the interview was somewhat easy for me.

Interview Question – Naming a time when you dropped the ball and how you fixed it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was asked for my salary requirements prior to the in person interview. The offer was great and more than what I asked for.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor
Chester, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx in June 2014.

Interview Details – I received a call from the Center Manager about my resume that I left back in December, and he informed me that the position is open again. He said that he wanted me to go in a fill out the application that night. I did and he called me the next day to set up an interview. The interview is a panel interview with three people. They asked me standard questions i.e. how familiar are you with the traffic laws, and name a time where you've had to communicate with others type questions. These questions were behavioral based, and pretty standard a cross the board. I was asked 14 of those questions and did really good.

Interview Question – "Name a time where you've had to communicate and work with others to accomplish a task that you weren't originally assigned. What was the assignment and how did you accomplish this task?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation!!! They already decide what they want to pay you based on your experience.

Fed Ex Courier Interview

Fed Ex Courier

Interview Details – Was contacted by phone two days after submitting my application online. Scheduled an interview for the next week. Was interviewed by two people, which was a first for me, but not awkward as they both had clearly practiced this routine and had become comfortable in how they wanted to conduct the interview and their individual responsibilities.

Interview Question – None of the questions are difficult. But you should be prepared to answer questions regarding your abilities to deal with deadlines, stress, co-workers and any difficult situations that you've been presented with and your solutions to dealing with the problems.   Answer Question

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!