FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.8

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx (DFW, TX).

Interview

Standard behavioral interview. panel interview where usually 3 managers take turns asking situational questions. each question presents you with a problem or asks you to recall a time where you encountered a situation in your life or work history. What might have been the problem? what you did, did it work? what you learned. use the STAR method to answer these questions.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a customer who was dissatisfied with our service, what might be some actions you could take to help this customer resolve their problems?   Answer Question

Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very straight forward basic questions. Friendly interviewers and just want the most dedicated & punctual people perfect for the job. Did the phone questions first and then was scheduled a interview with two of the hiring managers at the station and told they would contact me back once they got everything checked in.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was good. Be prepared to give detail examples of your work history. Also have 10 years of employment known for application process. Come early...some locations require you to get thru security and walk a distance before getting to interview site.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had multiple stakeholders in one room and needed to convince them all of new company objective   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter was prepared but prior to offer letter I had stated my min. requirements.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in March 2015.

Interview

I applied Online. Got an email to schedule a technical phone interview. The interview was average, not hard and not easy. It is a mix of behavioral and technical problem. The behavioral problem was just general questions. Technical problems include math word problem.

Interview Questions

• Describe the last project you did and what is the effect of that project.   Answer Question

Fed Ex Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Phone screen then phone interview then 30 minute in person interview with 2 people. I then went into another room and then i took a brief competency test. The overall process was fairly straight forward and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever not get along with a coworker and what did you do to rectify the situation   Answer Question

Swing Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Leesburg, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Very detailed. I was asked 9 multiple-part questions and in each I was asked to give specific examples, all regarding previous experience that would translate to courier position. There were two managers asking the questions alternatively and the took notes the whole time.

Interview Questions

• "Name an instance in a prior position in which you were required to follow procedures, list procedures and consequences if procedures were not followed, be specific"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the internship at FedEx Services. I was contacted within a few weeks to conduct a phone interview with a marketing manager. She asked some background and behavioral questions -- nothing out of the ordinary. Then I was invited the final round interview. It was a panel interview (2:1) via Skype with two different marketing managers. One asked the questions while the other listened and drilled you with follow up questions. That was a bit unexpected. Received an offer, they pay VERY well, but ultimately accepted an offer with another company that better suits my professional interests.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a company who excels at engaging their target market and explain how they achieve that.   Answer Question

Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx (York, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Apply online to a sort observation, they give you a tour around the plant and explain what they do. They will have you right down your name so they can email you the job application. Receive a phone call within two weeks to schedule for an interview. During they interview they simply go over all the job requirements simply whether you can lift heavy package and ask if you can…

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very unprofessional and asking me questions about everything that didnt pertain to the position, never felt like I was in a professional atmosphere. I recommend people to ask bold direct questions to anything you are concerned about or you could be walking into a bad situation.

Interview Questions

• Ask me what my relationship was like with my girlfriend   Answer Question

not a company I wanted tow ork for or these people directly

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Very simple. There was a phone interview then in person interview with 2 managers. They just wanted to know your experience and what can you bring to the table. There was no difficult behavioral questions. I got offered the following Monday. Went on interview on Friday.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others and have you ever been in conflict with others and how did you resolve it ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation