FedEx Interview Questions

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview 3 days later. Then went to the corporate office in Pittsburgh for an interview with 2 people. First given 30 minutes to prepare a presentation explaining why they should choose you and how you plan to succeed in this role. Then they read a series of questions from a booklet, all of which seemed to have the same answer. A lot of "tell us about a time when..." and they always wanted more and more details even when there weren't any. I found the whole process tedious and annoying and was counting the seconds until the interview would come to an end. After the interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Business Sales Field Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx.

-Initial phone interview with screening agent to discuss basic background and credentials.

- Face to face panel interview with your manager and two other area managers. Panel interview consists of a 10-15 minute presentation on data either provided that day or two days prior. Followed by 6 behavioral questions and some general interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you encountered an aversion in the sales process, how did you deal with the aversion and what was the outcome.   View Answer
    Very slim margins for negotiation as an outside hire.

Account Execurive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx.

First is a phone interview and then you have a face to face interview. The face to face is a presentation by you and a panel of managers. All behavior questions. Be prepared to know how to use PowerPoint and excel.

None.

Material Handler Interview

very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!