FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The Interview was quick and easy. It was only about 5 or 6 questions mostly Yes and no question except for the very last question which was "why did you leave your previous job" other than that very easy interview. Less than 5 minutes for the actual interview. It took me longer to find parking than to actually do the interview.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

They asked me 5 basic yes or no questions. I was supposed to go to site visit beforehand but did not and they didnt even realize this and still called and offered the job. They basically will hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can do the job you were shown?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Very easy asked basic questions like am I going to school or not. Then went to a room and I had to sign some papers. Afterward they said that they will be calling me back in the next couple of day and told me to bring some steel toe boots.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Carol Stream, IL).

Interview

Filled out application called back after a week. Came in to take a drug test, passed and was called in to take the driving test on the road which lasted about 25minutes and I had a test in the parking lot driving forward and backwards.

Negotiation

N/A

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FedEx (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was rather quick, it was a basic job that didn't require and in depth conversation. It started with an over the phone interview in which they asked general questions regarding work history and why I might be looking to change careers. It was then followed by an offer to schedule for an interview face to face which includes a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about experience, job ethics and why I think I qualify   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aztec, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Aztec, NM) in August 2015.

Interview

The first step was to register for a 20 minute "sort observation" where 15 people showed up. 30 people were registered but didn't show up or were late. They use this to weed out the people who can't be on time. Then an invitation to apply via email and a call to interview a week later. The interview took 10 minutes and was very straight forward with questions like "are you able to perform the job duties".

Interview Questions

• Can you perform the job duties with minimal or no special accommodations   1 Answer

Package Handlere Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to set up a time to do a walk though in the warehouse, that took like 20 minutes. They said if we was interested they would send us an email to fill out application. I had walk through on Friday and they send the app out later that same day. I filled it out on Monday and they called me the same day to come in for an interview on Tuesday but I have it scheduled for Wednesday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Ramp Interview

Interview

long and all day long you sitinqa room waiting on drug test take a picture pee and get the job you dont have to have pecialqua'lification for being a slave

Production Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

There was one interview with the assistant center manager, who was a really nice guy. He made me feel welcome and was ultimately the person that made the decision to hire me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a great fit for this company   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and walk through. We were shown the facility and then filled out our application forms on computers in one room. If they wanted to hire you, they called you a month later for the job.