FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.9

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Initial contact was done by a recruiter. First step was a phone interview, next interview was a series of behavioral interviews along with a presentation to 3 district sales managers

Interview Questions
    • What one word that would describe what you would be bring to a sales team.   Answer Question
    One counter offer

Software Intern Interview

The interview process was almost entirely behavioral questions, the interview atmosphere was fairly laid back and the recruiters were extremely friendly. FedEx is an awesome company to work for.

Engineer Interview

2 hours interview for region engineering position. Interview consisted of an adhoc presentation, followed by a series of 9 behavioral interview questions. The interview was very structured, so you have to choose your examples carefully. I felt like I wasn't able to offer up all of my experiences if they didn't fit into one of the 9 questions. I followed up with some additional examples of my work.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to apply creative problem solving skills, what action did you take, what were the results?   Answer Question

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Its been two weeks and still have not heard from anybody

Background/reference investigation extensive.

Package Handler Interview

Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Package Handler Interview

Filled out an application at distribution center, got a call for an interview a few days later. The interview was one on one with a manager and was very casual without any hard questions. He mostly just wanted to know if I was ready to work hard.