FedEx

Average Difficulty
256 candidate interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Initial contact was done by a recruiter. First step was a phone interview, next interview was a series of behavioral interviews along with a presentation to 3 district sales managers

Interview Question – What one word that would describe what you would be bring to a sales team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One counter offer

Software Intern Interview

Software Intern

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – The interview process was almost entirely behavioral questions, the interview atmosphere was fairly laid back and the recruiters were extremely friendly. FedEx is an awesome company to work for.

Interview Question – Tell us about a time when you failed   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – 2 hours interview for region engineering position. Interview consisted of an adhoc presentation, followed by a series of 9 behavioral interview questions. The interview was very structured, so you have to choose your examples carefully. I felt like I wasn't able to offer up all of my experiences if they didn't fit into one of the 9 questions. I followed up with some additional examples of my work.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to apply creative problem solving skills, what action did you take, what were the results?   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Interview Details – Its been two weeks and still have not heard from anybody

Interview Question – They ask about your shifts. Very Limited   Answer Question

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Filled out an application at distribution center, got a call for an interview a few days later. The interview was one on one with a manager and was very casual without any hard questions. He mostly just wanted to know if I was ready to work hard.

Interview Question – Why do you enjoy playing sports?   Answer Question

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Background/reference investigation extensive.

Entry Level Interview

Entry Level

Interview Details – Process was tedious

Interview Question – It's pretty much situational   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation..this is it

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst

I applied through other source and interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – took one month

Interview Question – Mostly behavioural   Answer Question

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Interview Question – Non all straight forward.   Answer Question