FedEx Interview Questions

2.9

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

I filled out the application and they told me to select a tour time for the shift I applied for. I went in on my scheduled tour after the tour they said if we think this is something we can handle then to check our emails and request a interview. I did that night and in the morning I got a call to come in for a interview. They asked if I was able to do the work and that I would need to do a background check about a week and a half later they called and said I was hired

Interview Questions
    • Can I push pull and help lift 100lbs? do I have reliable transportation to get to work everyday.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Carrier Interview

interviewed at FedEx in September 2014.

The manager went through a scripted interview process that asked how i would handle or act in certain situations that might arise in normal working conditions with the company as well as give examples from previous work.

Interview Questions
    • I did not feel any of the questions were too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at FedEx in September 2014.

This was through a university and had a time block of 30 min. They only had 5 questions and they were all scenarios on what factors you would need to consider when making the decision.

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle a situation where you are working on a large project and a team member's work is unsatifactory?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Applied online and received a call for a phone interview 3 days later. Then went to the corporate office in Pittsburgh for an interview with 2 people. First given 30 minutes to prepare a presentation explaining why they should choose you and how you plan to succeed in this role. Then they read a series of questions from a booklet, all of which seemed to have the same answer. A lot of "tell us about a time when..." and they always wanted more and more details even when there weren't any. I found the whole process tedious and annoying and was counting the seconds until the interview would come to an end. After the interview it took 3 weeks before I heard anything back about the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult person? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.