FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Question – NPV and MIRR questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Summer Intern - Analyst Programmer Interview

Summer Intern - Analyst Programmer

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Interview Details – Got a call from the Manager to schedule an interview. I was provided with number to call on the particular time and date. Two Interviewers, both were nice but It was completely behavioral and was more of OneWay was communication. I assume they had a prepared list of questions and they were reading them and I had to talk about it.

Interview Question – questions were mainly on situations and little from resume.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Operations Supervisor

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details – very standard. Panel interview consisting of 3 people. Asked various structured questions one by one. Nothing you can't find from an interview practice book

Interview Question – what's your weakness?   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Orange, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Interview Details – Three interviews before getting hired.

Interview Question – What is your worst quality ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a good process.

Sales Executive - Field Interview

Sales Executive - Field

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Very long and thorough process. After you make it through the pre screening you will have two additional interviews. It is difficult to get hired directly into field sales from outside of the company. The main interview is a panel interview with a few regional managers. If you make it to the last step you will have a final meeting with the director.

Interview Question – How do you manage and analyze massive amounts of data to achieve your sales goals.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details – Series of Behavioral questions. Ensure you can cite examples

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Business Systems Tester Interview

Business Systems Tester

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on line and got a call for an interview a little over a week later. I was interviewed by two people in a conference room. I was asked several standard behavioral type questions including why I was a good candidate for the job. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions to them. The interview lasted for about an hour.

Interview Question – Name a time where you disagreed with a policy passed down by management.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Account Executive - Inside Sales Interview

Account Executive - Inside Sales

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Multi-step process. First do online application, best if you know someone who you can say referred you. Next. quick phone conversation about the position. Then you have a more in depth phone interview usually with two people. If you move to the next step you must complete an online test consisting of math questions, personality questions and word problems. If your results are good you get an in person interview. Usually with two managers, you are given a fake sales territory via an excel sheet of data and asked to present how you would work the territory and what you would focus on. You need to be familiar(but not an expert) with excel and able to make a power point presentation. Then if it's a good fit, phone call, offer letter, background check, drug test and then training to prepare you for position. It's a long process, but really nothing too difficult. They just like to be thorough and make sure they are getting the best candidates.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself in five years?   Answer Question

Field Technology Specialist Interview

Field Technology Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – resume submittal, phone interview a month later, face to face 2 weeks later with technical/behavioral questions. Offer extended 2 weeks later

Interview Question – typical tech and relationship/customer service questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offered salary and accepted