FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.9

Sales Executive - Field Interview

Very long and thorough process. After you make it through the pre screening you will have two additional interviews. It is difficult to get hired directly into field sales from outside of the company. The main interview is a panel interview with a few regional managers. If you make it to the last step you will have a final meeting with the director.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage and analyze massive amounts of data to achieve your sales goals.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

I got this information from my academic adviser, so I sent my resume and got a phone interview. It;s just a first round interview, so phone screen questions basically, behavior questions, nothing special
    We went through the resume, she asked me something about my experience in my internship, just what a normal phone screen could be

Package Handler Interview

Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Material Handler Interview

very detailed the interview was fairly easy and self explanatory.the company was very helpful supportive with the interview. make sure u have most of the day free. be on time

Senior Paralegal Interview

Casual interview. Very outgoing. Easy to talk to. Unfortunately this position required a certification and I do not have one. They assured me they would call back for a different position when available.

Dock Worker Interview

Phone interview and a face to face. Very easy, straight forward questions about past experience and views on safety attitude etc. very nice supervisory crew. Great place to work except for the hours.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you knew someone was stealing, what did you do?   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

was very smooth and easy. Immediately after the in person interview I was asked for availability, and asked to start the following week. I did have to submit a couple of more information about myself, and was asked a couple of questions pertaining to my education.

extremely basic

Intern Interview

One phone interview, simple behavioral questions, no surprises, mostly asking about experience and personal qualities based on an individual basis. Very short phone interview, lasted about 15-20 minutes if even that.

Senior Revenue Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in September 2013.

phone interview and then on-site. on-site has a panel discussion with 4 managers and then 1:1 with other 5 colleagues. they will ask general behavior questions, my previous experiences in analytics and database. very easy.

Interview Questions
    • all questions are easy. panel discussion asks behavior questions and one mathematical question   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. base pay is relatively fixed at fedex.