FedEx

256 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Systems Tester Interview

Business Systems Tester

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied on line and got a call for an interview a little over a week later. I was interviewed by two people in a conference room. I was asked several standard behavioral type questions including why I was a good candidate for the job. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions to them. The interview lasted for about an hour.

Interview Question – Name a time where you disagreed with a policy passed down by management.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details – Series of Behavioral questions. Ensure you can cite examples

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation

Account Executive - Inside Sales Interview

Account Executive - Inside Sales

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Multi-step process. First do online application, best if you know someone who you can say referred you. Next. quick phone conversation about the position. Then you have a more in depth phone interview usually with two people. If you move to the next step you must complete an online test consisting of math questions, personality questions and word problems. If your results are good you get an in person interview. Usually with two managers, you are given a fake sales territory via an excel sheet of data and asked to present how you would work the territory and what you would focus on. You need to be familiar(but not an expert) with excel and able to make a power point presentation. Then if it's a good fit, phone call, offer letter, background check, drug test and then training to prepare you for position. It's a long process, but really nothing too difficult. They just like to be thorough and make sure they are getting the best candidates.

Interview Question – Where do I see myself in five years?   Answer Question

Field Technology Specialist Interview

Field Technology Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – resume submittal, phone interview a month later, face to face 2 weeks later with technical/behavioral questions. Offer extended 2 weeks later

Interview Question – typical tech and relationship/customer service questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offered salary and accepted

Loader Interview

Loader

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Ask you what you have . Where you have worked. How much experience you have. THey have you pick up a 50lb box and see if you can handle it.

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler

Interviewed at FedEx

Interview Details – Background/reference investigation extensive.

Business Sales Interview

Business Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. 1. Group 2. One-on-One 3. Panel interview with three hiring managers. Includes a presentation on a service. One of the toughest interview processes I've ever gone through. If you can get hired at FedEx with no references, you can go through ANY interview.

Interview Question – The presentation. Didn't know much about the service, other than it was an overnight letter delivery service.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Interview Details – the hiring process went quick after background check, after that evrything went smooth and fast.

Interview Question – nothing that I can quote due to not being asked anything difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Interview Details – You go in for a tour then they call you back for a one on one interview

Interview Question – no difficult questions. they are desperate for workers so they will hire anybody   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Intern Interview

Programmer Analyst Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Met the managers in career fair on campus. got a call to schedule interview.Multiple managers interviewed me. it was a behavioral interview,so be prepared with a list of achievements and leadership work.Overall process was simple. I still havent heard back from them.