FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2014

2.9

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx.

Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Questions
    You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Hiring process is long and extensive. Be prepared for several interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work long hours. This does not discribe the demands of the position.   Answer Question

Summer Intern - Analyst Programmer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

Got a call from the Manager to schedule an interview. I was provided with number to call on the particular time and date. Two Interviewers, both were nice but It was completely behavioral and was more of OneWay was communication. I assume they had a prepared list of questions and they were reading them and I had to talk about it.

Interview Questions
    • questions were mainly on situations and little from resume.   Answer Question

Sales Executive - Field Interview

Very long and thorough process. After you make it through the pre screening you will have two additional interviews. It is difficult to get hired directly into field sales from outside of the company. The main interview is a panel interview with a few regional managers. If you make it to the last step you will have a final meeting with the director.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage and analyze massive amounts of data to achieve your sales goals.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

very standard. Panel interview consisting of 3 people. Asked various structured questions one by one. Nothing you can't find from an interview practice book

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Three interviews before getting hired.

I was a good process.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Series of Behavioral questions. Ensure you can cite examples

No room for negotiation

Business Systems Tester Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

I applied on line and got a call for an interview a little over a week later. I was interviewed by two people in a conference room. I was asked several standard behavioral type questions including why I was a good candidate for the job. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions to them. The interview lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you disagreed with a policy passed down by management.   View Answer

Field Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at FedEx.

resume submittal, phone interview a month later, face to face 2 weeks later with technical/behavioral questions. Offer extended 2 weeks later

Interview Questions
    • typical tech and relationship/customer service questions.   View Answer
    offered salary and accepted