FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.9

Retail Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

applied online and got called next morning guy asked me about my experience and how will i manage to get to work every day for the next week seems like legit company to work for i hope i get this job so i can pay my bills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Had applied through college,initial test was of 170 marks.With questions more stressed on English usage,vocabulary and stuff.. Then next we had technical and hr interview.Difference between c and c++, how u manage ur teammates in a given project,tell why IT company, CEO of some companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

no negotiations

Courier Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in November 2012.

The interview process was fairly easy Eventhough I was interviewed by two people at once.

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx in May 2014.

Signed up for sort tour online on Wed. Got a call to confirm on Thurs. Did tour on Fri. Received email after tour for application. Submitted app and received phone interview at 11:30am same day as my tour. Immediately after phone interview, received and submitted email for the background check. I have the job pending the background check results, which can take 3 or 4 days. Was told if my background check is satisfactory, they'll call me to arrange my orientation. They don't want employees going "postal" at the sort center, sending/receiving shipments of drugs, or employees who steal packages, so the background check is mostly looking for violent crimes, theft, and drug convictions.

Interview Questions
    • The only actual question other than "do you understand the conditions, will you show up on time, and can you do the job?" was "Why did you leave your last job?"   Answer Question
    Had option of evening, midnight, or early morning shift. Pay is 10+/hr here. Hours are Mon-Fri 2 through 5 hours a day. They should have the background results by the middle of next week for me to officially be hired.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2014.

Very formal. Not my expectations of the role of an Operations Manager. I accepted the position and was blind sided by the physical work you have to put in, not to mention the paper work that has to be done. There is no time for office time and or training on new and or current events.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

You go in for a tour then they call you back for a one on one interview

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. they are desperate for workers so they will hire anybody   Answer Question