FedEx Interview Questions & Reviews

264 interviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in April 2012.

a group interview one person writing on asking the questions very easy then they send you off for drug test and physical right away then your good

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in December 2008.

Initially had a phone conversation with the hiring manager about my skill set and experience. Next step was an on site interview two hiring managers - kind of group panel. Very easy to get through the interview as they asked very basic j2ee questions and mostly behavior questions.

Interview Questions
    Not much. Offers are pretty firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx in February 2008.

Answered an ad on Craigslist, went in filled out an application, took a drug test and they hired me.

I just accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

very streamlined interview process designed to facillitate hiring. need more work on retention of employees by ensuring the minium 20 -25 hours are met per week

Part-time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in April 2011.

Interview was simply.. if you show up, they will most likely hire you. They know their turnover is huge so they hire you knowing that you will probably quit within a week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx in November 2009.

It took nearly three months to be contacted after initiating application. A mandatory dock tour was needed. This means you show up about five AM and see what the job is really like. It was odd that no work was in progress during the walk-through. Only after the dock tour were applicants eligible for an official application. The application process could only be done at the work site and times were shortened twice. Eventually, a small time slot of two hours was specified for application. There is not much room to put much experience. Interview with HR Representative was informal. Representative brought up work history and noted two positions at once in the past. Job requirements for lifting and timeliness touched upon. Intent of promotion mentioned with no real response. Education and experience do not matter.

Interview Questions
    • There are no difficult questions for the entry-level Package Handler positions. Questions for any promotional position are also not difficult and found the Senior Terminal Managers do not have needed background that is commensurate in other transportation companies.   View Answer
    There is nothing to negotiate for entry-level positions. It was, and probably is, about 10.50 per hour with stepped increments.

PM Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Grand Junction, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Junction, CO

I interviewed online - interviewed at FedEx in April 2009.

Very easy interview. More than likely you will get hired if you know someone already working especially family, yes family. A test is the first thing you take very easy, just need to have common sense, know North, south, east ,west directions.

no negotiations

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in November 2011.

Gave me a tour, and asked if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions
    • Can you lift 75lbs? Do you want the job?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at FedEx in April 2009.

Casual and easy going. It is not rocket science.

Interview Questions
    This is what we are going to pay you, these will be your hours, and you will be fully vested after 5 years of employment. Will you accept?

Parcel Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pitts, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in November 2013.

Application, interview, and job info relatively short; then just wait on the background check which was relatively a short period also.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work shorter hours or modified schedule   View Answer
    There was no negotion phase, just offered $10/hour not guaranteed 40 hours/week