FedEx Interview Questions

2.9

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in January 2015.

Get a phone call from recruiter and talked about 30 minutes. Some were behavioral questions and some were case studies. The behavioral questions were very long and combine many questions together, I had to repeat to the recruiter after she asked to make sure that I understood it correctly. Case studies were hard and I never experienced before.
    They also asked my GPA and self evaluation of computer skills

Interview Questions
    • 1. Describe a situation that you are working on some projects and some colleagues ask you to help them. What will you do?
      2. Guess the number of airplane passengers in U.S.A in one year. (I still don't know how to answer it now)
      3. If there is a delivery at 9:00 a.m. and another delivery at 5:00 p.m. The manager tells you to present a new system at 12:00 p.m. What do you think are advantages and disadvantages and what aspects will you consider?

Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx in June 2011.

Phone interview and then a one on one interview with a hiring manager. Had to take a driving test. The driving test consisted of driving around for about 30 minutes. After the driving test I had to fill out more paper work and I was informed that I got the job.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

I filled out the application and they told me to select a tour time for the shift I applied for. I went in on my scheduled tour after the tour they said if we think this is something we can handle then to check our emails and request a interview. I did that night and in the morning I got a call to come in for a interview. They asked if I was able to do the work and that I would need to do a background check about a week and a half later they called and said I was hired

Interview Questions
    • Can I push pull and help lift 100lbs? do I have reliable transportation to get to work everyday.   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Associate Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx.

Came in as a college hire.

There was a quick phone screen and then an invitation for an on site interview. There was one interview with 2 hiring managers. Each asked several personality questions and experience related questions. Very few technical questions. Technical questions were dead simple. What is the purpose of a constructor and when does it run? Why would you use generics?

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer questions on something you've worked on that didn't go well for whatever reason and that you wish had gone better. Exclaim what you learned, and how you might handle the same situation again.   Answer Question

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person – interviewed at FedEx in May 2014.

There is a background check and a drug test. If you can pass both of these then you will most likely be hired. Then there is orientation. You must get through this process in order to start working at the hub. You do get paid for the orientation although it is a grueling process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Straight forward and very easy to be hired.   Answer Question

Retail Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

applied online and got called next morning guy asked me about my experience and how will i manage to get to work every day for the next week seems like legit company to work for i hope i get this job so i can pay my bills

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Applied online, Phone screening interview which lasted 5 mins.
    In person interview - computer test first then an interview with two manager for 20 mins. I was asked to job shadow with one of the rep for 10 mins. I came back into the room, they offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I was looking for a pt job.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.