FedEx Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FedEx (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

There is a background check and a drug test. If you can pass both of these then you will most likely be hired. Then there is orientation. You must get through this process in order to start working at the hub. You do get paid for the orientation although it is a grueling process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Straight forward and very easy to be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Englewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I first heard an ad on the radio for Fed Ex and it said to go online to schedule a sort observation, which is watching people do the position. Then you could apply online. After a week or two they called to conduct a phone interview. It consisted of 6 questions. The first five are yes or no questions regarding your ablility to do the job and your availibility. Lastly the 6th question is why did you leave your last job.Easiest inerview ever.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to perform the duties of the position?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and walk through. We were shown the facility and then filled out our application forms on computers in one room. If they wanted to hire you, they called you a month later for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hutchins, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Hutchins, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quick and simple. The interviewer made me very comfortable. The interview went by smooth and efficiently. I liked how they kept things very professional. I loved my interview.

Interview Questions

• Did i graduate high school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Walnut, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first it was the tour very short and quick. followed by submitting a background check and shortly called in for a face to face interview very basic. You'd get called back for an orientation and drug test if you were needed.

Interview Questions

• simple questions availability, ability to preform the required tasks etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Champaign, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

After applying, you will get a call in a week. Once you get a call, you will ask to go to FedEx grounds and do a tour of the place. Than in a few days you willl get another call to schedule an interview. You go to your interview on time is will be asked simple questions. This interview is about five minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What your Name? Can you lift boxes? Are you able to have some type of transportation to work?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Very easy asked basic questions like am I going to school or not. Then went to a room and I had to sign some papers. Afterward they said that they will be calling me back in the next couple of day and told me to bring some steel toe boots.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Burlington, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone interview and then a one on one interview with a hiring manager. Had to take a driving test. The driving test consisted of driving around for about 30 minutes. After the driving test I had to fill out more paper work and I was informed that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work here?   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

Interview

applied online and got called next morning guy asked me about my experience and how will i manage to get to work every day for the next week seems like legit company to work for i hope i get this job so i can pay my bills