FedEx

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at FedEx in August 2014.

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

submitted app online, maybe got a call back a week later. interviewed in city of Industry for a position in Burbank. I was interviewed by 3 people at once ( 2 hr generalist and an hr manager). i rate this interview as a negative experience because i was distracted by 3 ppl making notes through out the whole interview. i was distracted and it showed. i didnt expect the job after but i didnt even get a call back or rejection email. i think it is the least they could have done. i also feel that behavioral interviews are not effective in a group environment

Interview Questions
    • it was a behavioral interview. caught me off guard! i was not prepared, that was my fault   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sun Valley, CA

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in December 2012.

Very difficult interview. Wording is out there but pertained mostly to how i would consider myself qualified to micro manage.

Interview Questions
    • A time you encountered an obstacle and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

I had gone to 2 different locations to apply. 1st location was Anaheim. 100 people showed up for the observation so it took me 3 hours to wait to be selected through raffle ticket, then to complete the tour of the place. Went to apply on their computer next day, they called me for an interview next morning. 2nd location I went to was Fullerton. about 30 people showed up and it was a new facility so it wasn't as bad as Anaheim. A few days later Fullerton called me in for an interview.

Interview was very quick, they ask you if you have previously worked for a job that requires physical labor and if you are accustomed to working in different weather conditions. What your availability is and if you have reliable transportation and be on time. That's pretty much it.

It took them 3 weeks and 3 days to call me. They asked if I was still interested so i accepted. They said to come in for the orientation and to bring IDs.

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

no negotiations

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Three interviews before getting hired.

I was a good process.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in November 2009.

Very detailed orientation meeting that described the company, benefits, job description, etc. Following the orientation split up and had 1:1 Interview. Following their approval I was then given a IQ/Intelligence test to measure sales skills mainly. Invited back to have a behavioral interview with 2 Hiring Managers. Behavioral Interview was customary and nothing out of the ordinary, the interviews spent most of the time writing what I said on paper. Offer followed a week or so later

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an experience where you had very little time to react and had to make a decision quickly?   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in February 2009.

how you were able to talk to people if you could work with no supervision and be able to think on your own good people skills being able to work at a fast pace