FedEx Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Walnut, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first it was the tour very short and quick. followed by submitting a background check and shortly called in for a face to face interview very basic. You'd get called back for an orientation and drug test if you were needed.

Interview Questions

• simple questions availability, ability to preform the required tasks etc.   Answer Question

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Two managers came to our campus, it is 30 min interview and ask your project experiences and also behavior questions. They also explained their summer internship program and their teams. They are more likely to find someone who are willing to commit full time after graduations. They whole interview process is pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Can you give an example of the projects you have done?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Filled out online app. Was Called back 2 days later by store manager she set up a in person interview for the following day in the store. I went in for interview with the Store Manager, every thing was very standard and really easy. She said she wanted to set up a second then interview with District manager. She called me later that day and said he would call me later in the day. He called at around 5pm, very easy and very standard , nothing hard at all Both were very easy, they just wanted to know my work experience if you had money handling experience, experience dealing with stressfull situations and if you could deal with customers and why you wanted to work at Fed Ex. Nothing complex or hard at all, very standard and quite easy. Don't worry about it, just be yourself.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (City of Industry, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

submitted app online, maybe got a call back a week later. interviewed in city of Industry for a position in Burbank. I was interviewed by 3 people at once ( 2 hr generalist and an hr manager). i rate this interview as a negative experience because i was distracted by 3 ppl making notes through out the whole interview. i was distracted and it showed. i didnt expect the job after but i didnt even get a call back or rejection email. i think it is the least they could have done. i also feel that behavioral interviews are not effective in a group environment

Interview Questions

• it was a behavioral interview. caught me off guard! i was not prepared, that was my fault   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun Valley, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Sun Valley, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Very difficult interview. Wording is out there but pertained mostly to how i would consider myself qualified to micro manage.

Interview Questions

• A time you encountered an obstacle and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Fullerton, CA).

Interview

I had gone to 2 different locations to apply. 1st location was Anaheim. 100 people showed up for the observation so it took me 3 hours to wait to be selected through raffle ticket, then to complete the tour of the place. Went to apply on their computer next day, they called me for an interview next morning. 2nd location I went to was Fullerton. about 30 people showed up and it was a new facility so it wasn't as bad as Anaheim. A few days later Fullerton called me in for an interview. Interview was very quick, they ask you if you have previously worked for a job that requires physical labor and if you are accustomed to working in different weather conditions. What your availability is and if you have reliable transportation and be on time. That's pretty much it.

Negotiation

It took them 3 weeks and 3 days to call me. They asked if I was still interested so i accepted. They said to come in for the orientation and to bring IDs.

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx (City of Industry, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

you get asked numerous questions about your self. ask if you played sports. ask you to lift something weighing at least 50 lbs. its a one on one interview with the manager i believe. they usually hire you the day of if they like you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Orange, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Three interviews before getting hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was a good process.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (El Segundo, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Very detailed orientation meeting that described the company, benefits, job description, etc. Following the orientation split up and had 1:1 Interview. Following their approval I was then given a IQ/Intelligence test to measure sales skills mainly. Invited back to have a behavioral interview with 2 Hiring Managers. Behavioral Interview was customary and nothing out of the ordinary, the interviews spent most of the time writing what I said on paper. Offer followed a week or so later

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience where you had very little time to react and had to make a decision quickly?   Answer Question