FedEx

Very Easy Interview

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details – They gave me a call shortly after i had applied and asked me some brief questions and that was basically the interview. I showed up the next day in suit and tie thinking i was getting ready for the real interview when i was informed that i already had it.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Orange, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2010.

Interview Details – Three interviews before getting hired.

Interview Question – What is your worst quality ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was a good process.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
City of Industry, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in August 2013.

Interview Details – submitted app online, maybe got a call back a week later. interviewed in city of Industry for a position in Burbank. I was interviewed by 3 people at once ( 2 hr generalist and an hr manager). i rate this interview as a negative experience because i was distracted by 3 ppl making notes through out the whole interview. i was distracted and it showed. i didnt expect the job after but i didnt even get a call back or rejection email. i think it is the least they could have done. i also feel that behavioral interviews are not effective in a group environment

Interview Question – it was a behavioral interview. caught me off guard! i was not prepared, that was my fault   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Service Manager
Sun Valley, CA

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very difficult interview. Wording is out there but pertained mostly to how i would consider myself qualified to micro manage.

Interview Question – A time you encountered an obstacle and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Package Handler Interview

Package Handler
Fullerton, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – I had gone to 2 different locations to apply. 1st location was Anaheim. 100 people showed up for the observation so it took me 3 hours to wait to be selected through raffle ticket, then to complete the tour of the place. Went to apply on their computer next day, they called me for an interview next morning. 2nd location I went to was Fullerton. about 30 people showed up and it was a new facility so it wasn't as bad as Anaheim. A few days later Fullerton called me in for an interview.

Interview was very quick, they ask you if you have previously worked for a job that requires physical labor and if you are accustomed to working in different weather conditions. What your availability is and if you have reliable transportation and be on time. That's pretty much it.

Negotiation Details – It took them 3 weeks and 3 days to call me. They asked if I was still interested so i accepted. They said to come in for the orientation and to bring IDs.

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Long Beach, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx in February 2009.

Interview Details – how you were able to talk to people if you could work with no supervision and be able to think on your own good people skills being able to work at a fast pace

Interview Question – the questions were not difficult to answer   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Inside Sales Account Executive
El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very detailed orientation meeting that described the company, benefits, job description, etc. Following the orientation split up and had 1:1 Interview. Following their approval I was then given a IQ/Intelligence test to measure sales skills mainly. Invited back to have a behavioral interview with 2 Hiring Managers. Behavioral Interview was customary and nothing out of the ordinary, the interviews spent most of the time writing what I said on paper. Offer followed a week or so later

Interview Question – Tell me an experience where you had very little time to react and had to make a decision quickly?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.