FedEx

www.fedex.com

FedEx Manager Administrative Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Administrative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in March 2012.

Apply, telephone interview, in-person interview (2 managers/admin); 3-5 weeks offer received

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Manager Administrative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

I was recommended to apply for this job by a former supervisor who is friends with the hiring manager. The position was very similar to my current job, and though I wasn't officially looking for a new job, I applied to see what else is out there.

The hiring manager contacted me via email to give me a link to the job posting on the Fed Ex careers website. I applied for the job that day, and about a week later she contacted me again via email to let me know I'd been selected for an interview for the following week.

The interview was with the hiring manager and one of her colleagues. It was pretty relaxed. It started out with me giving a brief overview of my work history. Then they took turns asking me 5 questions that were pretty standard interview questions they pulled from a "bank" (not
    sure if they pulled them from a Fed Ex "bank" or what that meant). The interview lasted right at an hour.

A few days later, the hiring manager called me to offer the position. Her HR representative sent me the offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions. They were pretty standard interview questions.   Answer Question

The salary was quite a bit less than what I was expecting (it was actually quite a bit less than what I am currently making). Also the commute would have been around a 100 miles round trip daily (double my current commute) with no opportunity to telecommute at all. I tried to negotiate the salary, but they were firm with their offer.