FedEx Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Manager Interview

Interview

Mainly based interview questions. FedEx is looking for people with great character, skills can be learned, but you are who you are. Expect questions like "tell me time when you had to deal with a low performing employee." "How do you get work done?" "What are you most proud of?" "What was your biggest mistake?"

Interview Questions

• Could have a question to see how you think - "how many people travel daily from NYC to LA?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx in January 2010.

Interview

not bad

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx in October 2009.

Interview

online questionairre, then direct panel interview..., standard set of questions... all of them situational type question, they don't let you steer the interview... it strictly revolves with their standard questions so all can be ranked on a equal scale... more like a college exam and then being ranked on the same questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever get frustrated and loss your temper to do something bad and then later regretted?   Answer Question