FedEx Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in March 2012.

Interview is combination of behavior questions and case study. You need to know your resume well to be able to tell convincing stories.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't prepare for this but I got stuck when they asked me what my top 2 strength is.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in November 2010.

Phone interview was pretty straighy forward. A couple of analytical questions with calculations and a case. Onsite interview after 2 months! They put you up in a hotel and assign a host who takes you out to dinner and then picks you up the next day. You spend most of the day talking to the professionals on 1-1 basies where they tell you abt their job and also assess you. After lunch comes the panel interview. Was a pretty intimidating experience. Around 5 people with one guy assigned to rattle you. I particularly dont like being interrupted while I am earnestly trying to give the panel the answer. Also if the guy who's question you are answering is working on his blackberry while you are answering, it kinda puts you off. A couple of interviewers just stare at you blankly while you make eye contact as if not even acknowledging your answer. During my interview, I actually wanted to ask a panelist if he had mastered the art of sleeping with his eyes open. Definitely a good company to work for but they could use a better interview panel and not subject experienced interviewees to do arithmetic while they wait for the answer with exact number with the right decimal places.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in May 2010.

The interview is relatively easy and standard. They do focus on behavioral type of questions.

Pay is relatively low