FedEx

FedEx Marketing Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Memphis, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview is relatively easy and standard. They do focus on behavioral type of questions.

Interview Question – weakness   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay is relatively low

Marketing Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview is combination of behavior questions and case study. You need to know your resume well to be able to tell convincing stories.

Interview Question – I didn't prepare for this but I got stuck when they asked me what my top 2 strength is.   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at FedEx in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview was pretty straighy forward. A couple of analytical questions with calculations and a case. Onsite interview after 2 months! They put you up in a hotel and assign a host who takes you out to dinner and then picks you up the next day. You spend most of the day talking to the professionals on 1-1 basies where they tell you abt their job and also assess you. After lunch comes the panel interview. Was a pretty intimidating experience. Around 5 people with one guy assigned to rattle you. I particularly dont like being interrupted while I am earnestly trying to give the panel the answer. Also if the guy who's question you are answering is working on his blackberry while you are answering, it kinda puts you off. A couple of interviewers just stare at you blankly while you make eye contact as if not even acknowledging your answer. During my interview, I actually wanted to ask a panelist if he had mastered the art of sleeping with his eyes open. Definitely a good company to work for but they could use a better interview panel and not subject experienced interviewees to do arithmetic while they wait for the answer with exact number with the right decimal places.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Marketing Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.