FedEx

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Interview Details – You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – A time I had dealt with difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2008.

Interview Details – Application was online as was their communication with me. I received an email letting me know that I made it to the phone interview stage. The phone interview was a panel interview over the phone with members in various managerial roles. Most of the questions where about how I saw myself as a leader and what role I would fit in at FedEx. Also there was great interest in how I could perceptually market to different subcategories of individuals. The attitude was congenial, but I was always on my toes. Afterwards, I heard back in a couple of weeks that I got the summer job.

Interview Question – How have you been able to market events to an international venue?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was minimal since it was an internship--they told me the salary and start dates.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – All behavior questions:

Q1: tell us something about FedEx that you know and what challenges FedEx is facing.
Q2: for this position, what challenges do you think you are facing.
Q3: tell us an analytical situation, focus on the technology you used and the process, what data you collect and how do you process the data.
Q4: How many gas stations in US?

Interview Question – Q4: How many gas stations in US?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.