FedEx Marketing Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2008.

Interview

Application was online as was their communication with me. I received an email letting me know that I made it to the phone interview stage. The phone interview was a panel interview over the phone with members in various managerial roles. Most of the questions where about how I saw myself as a leader and what role I would fit in at FedEx. Also there was great interest in how I could perceptually market to different subcategories of individuals. The attitude was congenial, but I was always on my toes. Afterwards, I heard back in a couple of weeks that I got the summer job.

Interview Questions

• How have you been able to market events to an international venue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was minimal since it was an internship--they told me the salary and start dates.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

All behavior questions: Q1: tell us something about FedEx that you know and what challenges FedEx is facing. Q2: for this position, what challenges do you think you are facing. Q3: tell us an analytical situation, focus on the technology you used and the process, what data you collect and how do you process the data. Q4: How many gas stations in US?

Interview Questions

• Q4: How many gas stations in US?   1 Answer