FedEx

3.2

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Project/Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in October 2014.

I interned with them previously, so only had a phone interview for a full-time job. Questions are mostly behavioral based (tell me about a time when..), but also asked what I thought about the culture. They want to know that you have done your homework on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, mainly want to know about your previous experiences.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at FedEx.

Panel interview, asked 10 questions dealing with my knowledge and experience of different financial problem situations. Looking for analytical skills, EQ and personality skills. Pretty easy interview like they already had someone else picked out for the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell them my thought process for determining the total number of cats in America   View Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx in May 2014.

I applied to FedEx from their website. They emailed me about three weeks later to scheduled a phone interview. The interview lasted about an hour with three different sections: Behavior, Technical, and Miscellaneous.

The Behavior interview questions were the typical S.T.A.R style questions: "Tell me a time when...." and so on.

The Technical interview questions were broad consisting of questions from Linux, Software Testing, Relational Database, and Java.

The miscellaneous was the funnest with a lot of random and weird questions you wouldn't expect.

This was the only interview I had, and they extended me an offer the next day. Which came to a surprise considering they never seen my face.

Sales Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx.

I applied online on their website and received an email for interview.
    The first interview was with technical team leader and questions were related to my past experience and my current interest.

After that, a second interview took place with the technical team which asked some technical questions related to the job description.

After the successful clearance of both rounds, I received an email notifying my selection for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think was your greatest achievement in your entire professional as well as academic career?   Answer Question
    No negotiations whatsoever.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Questions
    You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Associate Tax Analyst (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

The interview process was about medium difficulty. The first round of interviews where campus interviews. Which where all behavioral questions. Their main goal is not to see if you know a lot about the company or what that department does, but how you will fit within the office and culture. The second round took place at the HQ location. These interviews were much more difficult. In mine, there were two managers and a director.

Advice: Practice behavioral type interviews, Do a mock interview, Have prepared stories on where you took leadership roles, performed a difficult job, worked well with others, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult individual and how you handled the process?   Answer Question
    • Have you held a leadership position? If so how did you lead the individuals in your group?   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in December 2013.

I got a call on Dec 11, 2013, I had a bachelors in Industrial Engg and MBA in Supply chain, The interview was about 20 mins on phone, it was pretty good interview and recruiter was impressed and said he would schedule face to face interview the following week at Memphis, TN, Unfortunately the very next day i was declined and was notified with Email.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle customers in post transaction processing including debit.credit card problems and more   View Answer

Senior Revenue Science Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in September 2013.

phone interview and then on-site. on-site has a panel discussion with 4 managers and then 1:1 with other 5 colleagues. they will ask general behavior questions, my previous experiences in analytics and database. very easy.

Interview Questions
    • all questions are easy. panel discussion asks behavior questions and one mathematical question   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate. base pay is relatively fixed at fedex.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx.

The interview takes about an hour where you sit in front of a panel of 2-3 interviewers that comprise of employees and managers. They read word-for-word off of an out-dated questionnaire that makes you answer using life stories, mostly based on your overcoming certain situations.

Interview Questions
    • All questions related to overcoming ethnic diversity. Its weird to hear how you handle working with members of a different race or ethnic background when you personally treat everyone as equals.   Answer Question
    Before graduating college, this was my first offer, so my excited self did not negotiate, i took the first offer they gave me...