FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

Interview Question – A close teammate stole something. What would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Associate Technical Analyst
Collierville, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FedEx in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to FedEx from their website. They emailed me about three weeks later to scheduled a phone interview. The interview lasted about an hour with three different sections: Behavior, Technical, and Miscellaneous.

The Behavior interview questions were the typical S.T.A.R style questions: "Tell me a time when...." and so on.

The Technical interview questions were broad consisting of questions from Linux, Software Testing, Relational Database, and Java.

The miscellaneous was the funnest with a lot of random and weird questions you wouldn't expect.

This was the only interview I had, and they extended me an offer the next day. Which came to a surprise considering they never seen my face.

Interview Question – What is your favorite flavor of kool-aid?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 2 managers with a standard Q&A format provided by the HR department. In my interview, it surprising wasn't very technical. They asked some basic questions about programming, but nothing real deep. It was more focused on my analyst skills, willingness to learn, and teamwork.

Interview Question – Giving examples of successful and failed attempts throughout my career   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. The offer was as-is which was fine since the offer was good.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Memphis, TN

I interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very efficient. There were individual and panel interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and put me at ease. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Question – The technical questions were expected and not difficult   View Answer

Sales Analyst Intern Interview

Sales Analyst Intern
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – I applied online on their website and received an email for interview.
The first interview was with technical team leader and questions were related to my past experience and my current interest.

After that, a second interview took place with the technical team which asked some technical questions related to the job description.

After the successful clearance of both rounds, I received an email notifying my selection for the position.

Interview Question – What do you think was your greatest achievement in your entire professional as well as academic career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations whatsoever.

Associate Tax Analyst (Intern) Interview

Associate Tax Analyst (Intern)
Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was about medium difficulty. The first round of interviews where campus interviews. Which where all behavioral questions. Their main goal is not to see if you know a lot about the company or what that department does, but how you will fit within the office and culture. The second round took place at the HQ location. These interviews were much more difficult. In mine, there were two managers and a director.

Advice: Practice behavioral type interviews, Do a mock interview, Have prepared stories on where you took leadership roles, performed a difficult job, worked well with others, etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult individual and how you handled the process?   Answer Question
  • Have you held a leadership position? If so how did you lead the individuals in your group?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

Interview Details – You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Interview Question – A time I had dealt with difficult co-worker.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Question – NPV and MIRR questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

Interview Details – very standard. Panel interview consisting of 3 people. Asked various structured questions one by one. Nothing you can't find from an interview practice book

Interview Question – what's your weakness?   View Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx in December 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call on Dec 11, 2013, I had a bachelors in Industrial Engg and MBA in Supply chain, The interview was about 20 mins on phone, it was pretty good interview and recruiter was impressed and said he would schedule face to face interview the following week at Memphis, TN, Unfortunately the very next day i was declined and was notified with Email.

Interview Question – How do you handle customers in post transaction processing including debit.credit card problems and more   View Answer

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!