FedEx Interview Questions in Memphis, TN

3.2

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

It was a Behavioral interview with 6 questions and a 10min presentation prepared beforehand. 3 people interviewed including 1 person from Human Resources. It was 45 minutes long. Very friendly and casual. Very formal.

No negotiation

Associate Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Collierville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at FedEx in May 2014.

I applied to FedEx from their website. They emailed me about three weeks later to scheduled a phone interview. The interview lasted about an hour with three different sections: Behavior, Technical, and Miscellaneous.

The Behavior interview questions were the typical S.T.A.R style questions: "Tell me a time when...." and so on.

The Technical interview questions were broad consisting of questions from Linux, Software Testing, Relational Database, and Java.

The miscellaneous was the funnest with a lot of random and weird questions you wouldn't expect.

This was the only interview I had, and they extended me an offer the next day. Which came to a surprise considering they never seen my face.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in September 2012.

I was interviewed by 2 managers with a standard Q&A format provided by the HR department. In my interview, it surprising wasn't very technical. They asked some basic questions about programming, but nothing real deep. It was more focused on my analyst skills, willingness to learn, and teamwork.

Interview Questions
    • Giving examples of successful and failed attempts throughout my career   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. The offer was as-is which was fine since the offer was good.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

The hiring and interview process was very efficient. There were individual and panel interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and put me at ease. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were expected and not difficult   View Answer

Sales Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx.

I applied online on their website and received an email for interview.
    The first interview was with technical team leader and questions were related to my past experience and my current interest.

After that, a second interview took place with the technical team which asked some technical questions related to the job description.

After the successful clearance of both rounds, I received an email notifying my selection for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think was your greatest achievement in your entire professional as well as academic career?   Answer Question
    No negotiations whatsoever.

Associate Tax Analyst (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at FedEx in March 2014.

The interview process was about medium difficulty. The first round of interviews where campus interviews. Which where all behavioral questions. Their main goal is not to see if you know a lot about the company or what that department does, but how you will fit within the office and culture. The second round took place at the HQ location. These interviews were much more difficult. In mine, there were two managers and a director.

Advice: Practice behavioral type interviews, Do a mock interview, Have prepared stories on where you took leadership roles, performed a difficult job, worked well with others, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult individual and how you handled the process?   Answer Question
    • Have you held a leadership position? If so how did you lead the individuals in your group?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in March 2013.

You fill out an application and send it in. I also had contacts high up at FedEx that helped my application finds its way to the top. I was then contacted to do a phone interview. A week or so later I was offered the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx.

Phone screen with a manager followed by in person panel interview with three managers. Interview focuses on technical and behavioral questions. You also meet with potential peers and the Director and VP if they are available.

Interview Questions
    You receive an offer letter- no real negotiation occurred.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in February 2010.

very standard. Panel interview consisting of 3 people. Asked various structured questions one by one. Nothing you can't find from an interview practice book

Interview Questions

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!