FedEx Office

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at FedEx Office

Interview Details – Questions like any other retail store interview: "What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, tell me about a time you helped a customer that was upset, problem solving, etc. Tell me of a time when a co-worker was not cooperating and you were able to resolve the conflict"

Interview Question – Nothing was overly difficult, it you have ever had an interview at a retail store of almost any kind, it's very similar.   Answer Question

Center Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview Details – phone interview go over position few questions about yourself and work history questions ,face to face interview with center manager hour interview multiply questions ,over phone interview with district manager.

Interview Question – a customer comes and at 1:00 pm she need 3000 black and white copy's done by 4:00 pm her copy are going to take about 2 hours to complete but their are 2 order in the bin due for 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm that are also black and white copy's what do you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – expect to learn alot , must work will under press and deadlines

Henderson, NV

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in November 2010.

Interview Details – My interview experience was excellent, unfortunately, I was never given the opportunities offered in my interview.

Interview Question – I don't recall anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed a job -- they offered, I accepted.

Interviewed at FedEx Office

Interview Details – The Center Consultant consistently delivers a positive customer experience to all customers, utilizing consultative skills to anticipate customer needs, suggest alternatives and provide solutions. This customer service focused team member is knowledgeable in all areas of the Center’s business, including print, signs & graphics, and shipping. They will be responsible for taking orders, coordinating activities in the Center, providing pricing and product information, and recommending appropriate FedEx Office products and services.

Interview Question – Performs multiple tasks at the same time
Looks for opportunities to improve knowledge and skills within the retail Center
Able to operate with minimal supervision
Adheres to all FedEx Office team member and retail center standards, as outlined in the team member handbook
  Answer Question

Center Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview Details – Hiring process was good. Had two interviews. One with center manager and one with DM, on the phone. Overall one of the easier interviews to go through. Didn’t ask anything to stupid.

Interview Question – Nothing really comes to mind. The interview for assistant manager seemed to be already decide before hand. I was unprepared for talking about things I had not learned yet about the company and the business. They seemed uninterested in my previous experience at other retailers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn’t try but now think I could have.

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and stopped by center to introduce myself. Was called back two days later to come in for an interview. After interviewing with manager, you briefly interview with assistant manager the same day. After interviewing with center, a second interview (phone) was scheduled with the District manager. After the phone interview, I was called to come in for a formal offer letter. The offer letter contains your starting pay, date, and whether you will be full-time or part-time - all conditional upon a successful drug & background screen. Accepted offer letter and was emailed the same day with drug screen information and background consent. Very, very pleased with the entire interview process.

Interview Question – Situational based questions from a hiring guide. Includes many behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me more that I was expecting, no negotiation.

Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was called in a few days after submitting my resume, and the manager seemed legitimately excited to get me in. I went in for the interview and was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly it went. We talked in the managers office for about fifteen minutes, and he asked me a fairly routine set of interview questions. After those he detailed aspects of the company and the specific job I was applying for. It was a very nice interview and I felt welcome there the entire time. There was no haste or impersonal interaction that is present with some companies, and the manager seemed to take actual interest in what I had to say. All in all it was really easy but thorough, and it went on without a hitch.

Interview Question – Was there ever a time in your work history that someone was angry with you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hours suggested worked well for my schedule, so there was very little negotiation and the manager made it sound like it was a fairly flexible schedule if I were to encounter a second job or something of the sort.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in April 2009.

Interview Details – easy, normal interview questions, job is about using the PC and customer service

Interview Question – tell me about yours (hate that question), and your answers should be protaining to sales (numbers/money) and customer service.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got a call for a interview a few weeks later. Interview went great. The basic interview questions were asked. Interviewee was very impressed with me ("You're exactly who were looking to hire") and wanted to have a second interview. Gave me a number to get it set-up, told me who to ask for and when to call. I called and was told they "haven't decided". Thirty minutes, I received a email that they decided "not to fill the position and closing the requisition."

It was a complete waste of my time and gas. Complete let down.

Interview Question – "What can you bring to the company?"   Answer Question

Rockford, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2012.

Interview Details – Filled out application and was contacted about 1 month later for a phone interview. A couple of weeks later, I was contacted again for a phone interview with the district manager. Another couple of weeks passed and I was contacted for a face-to-face interview with the center manager and the assistant manager. About a week after the interview, I was contacted to come in and complete the job offer. The entire process took around 2 months.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!