FedEx Office

Relevance Date Difficulty

Center Production Coordinator Interview

Center Production Coordinator
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2009.

Interview Details – Applications are filled out and submitted online. If selected, you'll do 2 interviews. One with the Manager of the center you applied for and one with their District Manager. If you're offered the position, you start at the beginning of the next pay period. They do offer lots of training during your onboarding.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer, what was the outcome, how did you reach a compromise? etc.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate, but because of my combination of skills and experience, I was offered higher pay. So it will be commensurate with your skill set. Each position has a pay range and it is also based on geographic location and whether or not you have a degree. You're on a higher paygrade if you're college educated. I didn't realize that 32 hours is considered full-time, but shifts can and usually do call for more than that, but be sure to let your interviewer know how many hours you need in order to accept the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Center Production Coordinator Interview

Center Production Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2009.

Interview Details – Short and easy, just talk about yourself. If you have any experience with Adobe CS4 or CS5 you can always bring in some samples of things you've made/designed and that will help.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
  • What would you do if a customer came in to pick up an order and the job was not yet complete? What would you tell the customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx Office

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office Videos

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office Center Production Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees and interview candidates.