FedEx Office

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Account Executive Interview

Field Account Executive

The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in November 2007.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Sales Manager I would eventually be hired by. After the first interview I had a second interview with the same sales manager and the Managing Directory. Questions focused on results - "give me an example", "tell me about a time" type questions and general review of company and job expectations are provided, including compensation. Successful completion results in tentative job offer contingent on drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was very candid and shared my current compensation and I explained I would not make a move for anything less. They offered me a matching base.

Field Account Executive Interview

Field Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in February 2010.

Interview Details – There is an inital screening interview with the HR department. If they feel that you are a possible candidate, they refer you to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will schedule a face to face interview with you. If they like you, they will then either schedule a panel interview or an interview with the region director.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!