FedEx Office Field Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Account Executive Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in November 2007.

Interviewed with Sales Manager I would eventually be hired by. After the first interview I had a second interview with the same sales manager and the Managing Directory. Questions focused on results - "give me an example", "tell me about a time" type questions and general review of company and job expectations are provided, including compensation. Successful completion results in tentative job offer contingent on drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time when things did not go your way and what you did and how you handled it.   Answer Question
I was very candid and shared my current compensation and I explained I would not make a move for anything less. They offered me a matching base.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Field Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2012.

phone interview, then face to face and offer. The interview wasn't too difficult at the time, however, may be more in depth now. They are trying to get a 80k a year rep for 50k. It's made to sound bigger than they are.

Interview Questions
    • why do you think you'll be successful.....when you don't really know what the role is.   Answer Question
    No re-negotiation.

Field Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in February 2010.

There is an inital screening interview with the HR department. If they feel that you are a possible candidate, they refer you to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will schedule a face to face interview with you. If they like you, they will then either schedule a panel interview or an interview with the region director.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!