FedEx Office

2.6

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Office in February 2014.

Recruiter, Panel Interview - DM and 2 other managers

Interview Questions
    • Nothing totally unexpected, reviewed interview guide thoroughly. Everything sort of feeds out from it even if not a direct question per guide.   Answer Question

Center Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx Office.

Hiring process was good. Had two interviews. One with center manager and one with DM, on the phone. Overall one of the easier interviews to go through. Didn’t ask anything to stupid.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really comes to mind. The interview for assistant manager seemed to be already decide before hand. I was unprepared for talking about things I had not learned yet about the company and the business. They seemed uninterested in my previous experience at other retailers.   Answer Question
    I didn’t try but now think I could have.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I responded to an ad on craigslist and was sent links to the company's online application center. After filling out the online application, I received a call for an interview that very day.

Consultant Interview

Online, over the phone, then group interview

no negotiation

Sales Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx Office.

I got lucky and this job offer came to me through a friend of the hiring manager. I was interviewed by two mangers. They asked very basic questions about my past work experience, work ethics. What motivates me, my weakness, my strengths and futures goals. They want long time commitments. There is a test that they give to qualify for the position which is very hard. However I did not have to take it based on my qualifications and education.

Interview Questions
    Very straight to the point. I put a number out there and they accepted the offer it to me

IT Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx Office.

Simple interview process with 3 persons on a panel. Each person asked situation-based questions rather than technical questions. They went round-robin, each asking about 4-5 questions. The interview took about an hour. They were prompt on starting and finishing on time. It was a pleasant, friendly experience, mostly because I had already been a contractor there, and they already knew me.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do that you regretted most in your work experiences and what would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Multiple interviews. 3 to 4 expected

Simple

Business Center Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx Office.

Applied online and got a phone call from a recruiter the next week. We scheduled a phone interview. We talked for about 20 minutes and at the end she said she would get back to me either way by end of day Friday. Friday was 6 days ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx Office in October 2013.

I was called in a few days after submitting my resume, and the manager seemed legitimately excited to get me in. I went in for the interview and was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly it went. We talked in the managers office for about fifteen minutes, and he asked me a fairly routine set of interview questions. After those he detailed aspects of the company and the specific job I was applying for. It was a very nice interview and I felt welcome there the entire time. There was no haste or impersonal interaction that is present with some companies, and the manager seemed to take actual interest in what I had to say. All in all it was really easy but thorough, and it went on without a hitch.

Interview Questions
    • Was there ever a time in your work history that someone was angry with you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    The hours suggested worked well for my schedule, so there was very little negotiation and the manager made it sound like it was a fairly flexible schedule if I were to encounter a second job or something of the sort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx Office in October 2013.

Applied online and stopped by center to introduce myself. Was called back two days later to come in for an interview. After interviewing with manager, you briefly interview with assistant manager the same day. After interviewing with center, a second interview (phone) was scheduled with the District manager. After the phone interview, I was called to come in for a formal offer letter. The offer letter contains your starting pay, date, and whether you will be full-time or part-time - all conditional upon a successful drug & background screen. Accepted offer letter and was emailed the same day with drug screen information and background consent. Very, very pleased with the entire interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Situational based questions from a hiring guide. Includes many behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    They offered me more that I was expecting, no negotiation.