FedEx Office

Negotiation Details – Simple

Lead Project Coordinator Interview

Lead Project Coordinator
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was completed by the Center Manager and Asst. Manager. I was scheduled to interview for Project Coordinator, and was subsequently offered the LPC position. Interview was typical and not very technical.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was offered a higher position than what I interview for.

Center Consultant Interview

Center Consultant
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and stopped by center to introduce myself. Was called back two days later to come in for an interview. After interviewing with manager, you briefly interview with assistant manager the same day. After interviewing with center, a second interview (phone) was scheduled with the District manager. After the phone interview, I was called to come in for a formal offer letter. The offer letter contains your starting pay, date, and whether you will be full-time or part-time - all conditional upon a successful drug & background screen. Accepted offer letter and was emailed the same day with drug screen information and background consent. Very, very pleased with the entire interview process.

Interview Question – Situational based questions from a hiring guide. Includes many behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me more that I was expecting, no negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Business Center Manager Interview

Business Center Manager

I applied online and interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone call from a recruiter the next week. We scheduled a phone interview. We talked for about 20 minutes and at the end she said she would get back to me either way by end of day Friday. Friday was 6 days ago.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when....   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in April 2011.

Interview Details – Its was a two step process. First you meet with the manager thats available and then you meet with the district managers for them to approve you. They both have to qualify you for you to get the job. Afterwards, you get a call about 2 weeks or less later. But overall i went to an open house at the time and it was a little stressful.

Interview Question – Is it worth trying to work for this job?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I really didn't get an opportunity to do that at all. Basically if you really wanted a job you will have to take what you can get.

Center Consultant Interview

Center Consultant
Portland, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was called in a few days after submitting my resume, and the manager seemed legitimately excited to get me in. I went in for the interview and was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly it went. We talked in the managers office for about fifteen minutes, and he asked me a fairly routine set of interview questions. After those he detailed aspects of the company and the specific job I was applying for. It was a very nice interview and I felt welcome there the entire time. There was no haste or impersonal interaction that is present with some companies, and the manager seemed to take actual interest in what I had to say. All in all it was really easy but thorough, and it went on without a hitch.

Interview Question – Was there ever a time in your work history that someone was angry with you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The hours suggested worked well for my schedule, so there was very little negotiation and the manager made it sound like it was a fairly flexible schedule if I were to encounter a second job or something of the sort.

Lead Consultant Interview

Lead Consultant
Crystal Lake, IL

Interview Details – Anything from Assistant Manager and above consists of a two step process (three step if you are applying for a promotion within). First, a recruiter contacts you to see if you qualify, if the recruiter feels you qualify, the hiring manager will then contact you. If you are applying from within, the recruiter contacts your current manager before contacting you. The company has a set of questions they ask every applicant (which is downloadable to ALL active team members regardless of title).

Interview Question – Nothing is completely unexpected. They ask for specific examples of customer interactions such as "describe a time you had to deal with a dissatisfied customer, how did you handle the situation".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For the most part, they do not negotiate.

Center Manager Interview

Center Manager

Interviewed at FedEx Office

Interview Details – It was easy more looking for experience and accomplishments

Interview Question – Have a business plan ready 30-60-90   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview Details – Applied online and was quickly contacted by a recruiter. Set up a phone interview and was recommended for a face-to-face interview at the store that I applied at. The interview went really well and lasted for almost an hour and a half.

Interview Question – The questions were all basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Senior Center Manager Interview

Senior Center Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2009.

Interview Details – Online application only. Phone screen, followed by 1:1 interviews with hiring manager and District Manager.

Interview Question – Explain a time you had a customer who was unhappy, and how did you fix the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not room for negotiation, it was basically "take it or leave it."

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx Office