FedEx Office Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beverly Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2013.

Phone interview.
    1 on 1 interview.
    Drug test.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know of the company success?   View Answer
    none.. you accept anything when you really really need it.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ventura, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in September 2008.

Easy interview. Very laid back. Was asked a few very basic computer troubleshooting questions, how to handle different types of people (irate, unhelpful, etc). Pretty standard interview for an entry-level phone support job.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the troubleshooting process for a failing VPN connection.   Answer Question
    Pay is standard for this job title @ $19.24/hr

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brea, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2009.

It was a smooth process with a good manager. I am sure if you get the wrong person in charge, many things could possibly go wrong in the process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in January 2011.

There were 2 interviews. One at a job fair and a followup at the store. The second interview was with two store managers. They were professional yet created a relaxed environment. Behavioral questions were asked pertaining to the position. The managers were looking for balance in my life so they asked about what I do when not working.

Interview Questions
    • What was a deadline you could not meet and how did you communicate it to your supervisor.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in June 2008.

scenario questions

No negotiatiion

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2007.

They will ask a bunch of situational questions. I have been trained in interviewing and all you have to do with every answer is use the STAR method. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. Also try to find out from an employee what the possible rates of pay are. There is a high medium and a low for every position. Also there is a different rate of pay for each market. I think DC and San Francisco are the highest at GEO 0. Then LA and other big cities are GEO1. There are 4 GEO codes all togeather so make sure if you get info to check on what GEO code you are in.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you were unable to please a customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it and what was the result.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you took the initiative to get something done at work. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question
    I did not know that all positions for this company are negotiable. My advice would be to find out prior to the interview what the high, medium and low are so you can negotiate. Otherwize you will be lowballed like I was. I got hired at 16/hr, when I could of gotton 22!

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!