FedEx Office

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Consultant Interview

Customer Consultant
Beverly Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview.
1 on 1 interview.
Drug test.

Interview Question – What do you know of the company success?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none.. you accept anything when you really really need it.

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Ventura, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in September 2008.

Interview Details – Easy interview. Very laid back. Was asked a few very basic computer troubleshooting questions, how to handle different types of people (irate, unhelpful, etc). Pretty standard interview for an entry-level phone support job.

Interview Question – Explain the troubleshooting process for a failing VPN connection.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay is standard for this job title @ $19.24/hr

Production Coordinator Interview

Production Coordinator
Brea, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was a smooth process with a good manager. I am sure if you get the wrong person in charge, many things could possibly go wrong in the process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
El Segundo, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in January 2011.

Interview Details – There were 2 interviews. One at a job fair and a followup at the store. The second interview was with two store managers. They were professional yet created a relaxed environment. Behavioral questions were asked pertaining to the position. The managers were looking for balance in my life so they asked about what I do when not working.

Interview Question – What was a deadline you could not meet and how did you communicate it to your supervisor.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in June 2008.

Interview Details – scenario questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiatiion

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2007.

Interview Details – They will ask a bunch of situational questions. I have been trained in interviewing and all you have to do with every answer is use the STAR method. Situation, Task, Action, and Result. Also try to find out from an employee what the possible rates of pay are. There is a high medium and a low for every position. Also there is a different rate of pay for each market. I think DC and San Francisco are the highest at GEO 0. Then LA and other big cities are GEO1. There are 4 GEO codes all togeather so make sure if you get info to check on what GEO code you are in.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were unable to please a customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it and what was the result.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you took the initiative to get something done at work. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not know that all positions for this company are negotiable. My advice would be to find out prior to the interview what the high, medium and low are so you can negotiate. Otherwize you will be lowballed like I was. I got hired at 16/hr, when I could of gotton 22!

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!