FedEx Office

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Associate Interview

Customer Service Associate
Pearl City, HI

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx Office in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was being interviewed internally for a transfer position from one FedEx Office to another. The manager called from that center, we set up an interview time, and we once the time came the interview went very smooth and was a simple conversation about our expectations and personal qualities.
The manager who I interviewed with was very polite and we got along right off the bat. It seemed like a relaxed work environment while still getting the work done. He was very proud of his center and the capabilities it had. I felt very flattered because just after the phone interview he felt that I would fit right in there with personality and work ethic.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a coworker that kept interrupting your work because he/she didn't know how to perform a task of his/her own?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate for pay. They would not pay more than a dollar raise although my cost of living was increased by 70%.
Time for transferring internally was flexible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!

FedEx Office Videos

FedEx Office – Why Work for Us?

Office Services We have over 1,800 locations ready to work for you. Whether you need to set up a meeting or need assistance packing your shipments, we are there to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Office interview questions and advice in Pearl City, HI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx Office employees and interview candidates.