FedEx Office Interview Questions & Reviews in Pearl City, HI

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pearl City, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearl City, HI

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FedEx Office in February 2010.

I was being interviewed internally for a transfer position from one FedEx Office to another. The manager called from that center, we set up an interview time, and we once the time came the interview went very smooth and was a simple conversation about our expectations and personal qualities.
    The manager who I interviewed with was very polite and we got along right off the bat. It seemed like a relaxed work environment while still getting the work done. He was very proud of his center and the capabilities it had. I felt very flattered because just after the phone interview he felt that I would fit right in there with personality and work ethic.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a coworker that kept interrupting your work because he/she didn't know how to perform a task of his/her own?   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate for pay. They would not pay more than a dollar raise although my cost of living was increased by 70%.
    Time for transferring internally was flexible.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!