FedEx Office Production Coordinator Interview Questions

2.5

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview

During the interview, the person had gotten interrupted twice. She asked many questions and then let me know what the positions job responsibilities were. She then let me know what the pay rate was for this position and said if I was interested I would also need to get drug testes today.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, it was this is what the position starts at

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I applied for the job on the fedex carrer website. Two weeks later I recieved a call for a phone interview. They confirmed my resume and how much I wanted to get paid. I was then set up for my first interview. All questions came out of a manual they had. The interview was conducted by an assistant manager. From there I was set up for a second interview with the main manager. Once again all the questions came out of a book. All questions wre standard, like describe a difficult situation in which you were able or not able to help a customer.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was "tell of a time in which you failed a deadline or were not able to help a customer."   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Akron, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

Online screening test. two interviews. Drug screening background check. Took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you deliver the purple promise?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They didn't negotiate on wage. Though I should have asked for more because they started me at a very low wage.

Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office (Brea, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

It was a smooth process with a good manager. I am sure if you get the wrong person in charge, many things could possibly go wrong in the process.

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview, received an 1:1 interview, was offered the job in less than a week. My manager had a list of questions he was supposed to ask, but he skipped around. Really relaxed overall.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. I didn't get he pay i originally asked for but it was better than what he wanted to give me.