FedEx Office

Updated Aug 12, 2014

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx Office.

During the interview, the person had gotten interrupted twice. She asked many questions and then let me know what the positions job responsibilities were. She then let me know what the pay rate was for this position and said if I was interested I would also need to get drug testes today.

There was no negotiation phase, it was this is what the position starts at

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx Office

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx Office.

I applied for the job on the fedex carrer website. Two weeks later I recieved a call for a phone interview. They confirmed my resume and how much I wanted to get paid. I was then set up for my first interview. All questions came out of a manual they had. The interview was conducted by an assistant manager. From there I was set up for a second interview with the main manager. Once again all the questions came out of a book. All questions wre standard, like describe a difficult situation in which you were able or not able to help a customer.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was "tell of a time in which you failed a deadline or were not able to help a customer."   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx Office in August 2010.

Online screening test. two interviews. Drug screening background check. Took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deliver the purple promise?   View Answer
    They didn't negotiate on wage. Though I should have asked for more because they started me at a very low wage.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brea, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx Office in August 2009.

It was a smooth process with a good manager. I am sure if you get the wrong person in charge, many things could possibly go wrong in the process.

Production Coordinator Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at FedEx Office in October 2011.

Applied online, received a phone interview, received an 1:1 interview, was offered the job in less than a week. My manager had a list of questions he was supposed to ask, but he skipped around. Really relaxed overall.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate. I didn't get he pay i originally asked for but it was better than what he wanted to give me.