FedEx Office

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Akron, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2010.

Interview Details – Online screening test. two interviews. Drug screening background check. Took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How do you deliver the purple promise?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't negotiate on wage. Though I should have asked for more because they started me at a very low wage.

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FedEx Office.

Interview Details – I applied for the job on the fedex carrer website. Two weeks later I recieved a call for a phone interview. They confirmed my resume and how much I wanted to get paid. I was then set up for my first interview. All questions came out of a manual they had. The interview was conducted by an assistant manager. From there I was set up for a second interview with the main manager. Once again all the questions came out of a book. All questions wre standard, like describe a difficult situation in which you were able or not able to help a customer.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was "tell of a time in which you failed a deadline or were not able to help a customer."   View Answer

Brea, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in August 2009.

Interview Details – It was a smooth process with a good manager. I am sure if you get the wrong person in charge, many things could possibly go wrong in the process.

Production Coordinator

The process took 4 days - interviewed at FedEx Office in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a phone interview, received an 1:1 interview, was offered the job in less than a week. My manager had a list of questions he was supposed to ask, but he skipped around. Really relaxed overall.

Interview Question – How do you work under pressure?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. I didn't get he pay i originally asked for but it was better than what he wanted to give me.

Worked for FedEx Office? Contribute to the Community!