FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

1.4

Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and walk through. We were shown the facility and then filled out our application forms on computers in one room. If they wanted to hire you, they called you a month later for the job.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Walnut, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first it was the tour very short and quick. followed by submitting a background check and shortly called in for a face to face interview very basic. You'd get called back for an orientation and drug test if you were needed.

Interview Questions

• simple questions availability, ability to preform the required tasks etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Englewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I first heard an ad on the radio for Fed Ex and it said to go online to schedule a sort observation, which is watching people do the position. Then you could apply online. After a week or two they called to conduct a phone interview. It consisted of 6 questions. The first five are yes or no questions regarding your ablility to do the job and your availibility. Lastly the 6th question is why did you leave your last job.Easiest inerview ever.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to perform the duties of the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring Valley, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FedEx (Spring Valley, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

short and brief, nothing crazy. I was the only one that showed up for the sort observation. The sort manager showed me arund the area and i got to look at what was going on. They offered me the job the same day

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx (Champaign, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

After applying, you will get a call in a week. Once you get a call, you will ask to go to FedEx grounds and do a tour of the place. Than in a few days you willl get another call to schedule an interview. You go to your interview on time is will be asked simple questions. This interview is about five minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What your Name? Can you lift boxes? Are you able to have some type of transportation to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at FedEx (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

There is a background check and a drug test. If you can pass both of these then you will most likely be hired. Then there is orientation. You must get through this process in order to start working at the hub. You do get paid for the orientation although it is a grueling process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Straight forward and very easy to be hired.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Richfield, OH) in May 2014.

Interview

Go do mandatory orientation in then they call you in for a interview asking about your previous work experience, and what shift you would like to work. Then you must wait 2 weeks until they get the background results. Then you go back in for training. You are then when you get hired on a two week probation period.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you had to multitask?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Background/reference investigation extensive.