FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.4

Package Handler Interview

Interview

Very easy asked basic questions like am I going to school or not. Then went to a room and I had to sign some papers. Afterward they said that they will be calling me back in the next couple of day and told me to bring some steel toe boots.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Package Handlere Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to set up a time to do a walk though in the warehouse, that took like 20 minutes. They said if we was interested they would send us an email to fill out application. I had walk through on Friday and they send the app out later that same day. I filled it out on Monday and they called me the same day to come in for an interview on Tuesday but I have it scheduled for Wednesday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Package Handler Interview

Interview

It was a group interview and walk through. We were shown the facility and then filled out our application forms on computers in one room. If they wanted to hire you, they called you a month later for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hutchins, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Hutchins, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

It was quick and simple. The interviewer made me very comfortable. The interview went by smooth and efficiently. I liked how they kept things very professional. I loved my interview.

Interview Questions

• Did i graduate high school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Bloomington, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went online to fill out a sort observation, your there for 20mins to just see the warehouse, after a week they called back for an interview. It took 3weeks to hear something back the lady went on vacation. A lot of people go to the sort observation but only a select get hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Walnut, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

first it was the tour very short and quick. followed by submitting a background check and shortly called in for a face to face interview very basic. You'd get called back for an orientation and drug test if you were needed.

Interview Questions

• simple questions availability, ability to preform the required tasks etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Englewood, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

I first heard an ad on the radio for Fed Ex and it said to go online to schedule a sort observation, which is watching people do the position. Then you could apply online. After a week or two they called to conduct a phone interview. It consisted of 6 questions. The first five are yes or no questions regarding your ablility to do the job and your availibility. Lastly the 6th question is why did you leave your last job.Easiest inerview ever.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to perform the duties of the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spring Valley, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Spring Valley, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

short and brief, nothing crazy. I was the only one that showed up for the sort observation. The sort manager showed me arund the area and i got to look at what was going on. They offered me the job the same day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Champaign, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

After applying, you will get a call in a week. Once you get a call, you will ask to go to FedEx grounds and do a tour of the place. Than in a few days you willl get another call to schedule an interview. You go to your interview on time is will be asked simple questions. This interview is about five minutes long.

Interview Questions

• What your Name? Can you lift boxes? Are you able to have some type of transportation to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.