FedEx Package Handler Interview Questions

1.4

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx in July 2014.

There is no interview process. It was extremely easy and painless. All you have to do is pass your drug test and background check. It is almost impossible to not get the job.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Package Handler Interview

Go to FedEx sign up for a dock walk, wait a few days then take the dock walk. Go home after seeing the dock and type of work and decide if you want to work there. If you do next day put in a application and with in a few days you should get a call.

Background/reference investigation extensive.

Package Handler Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at FedEx.

I was referred by a friend. I was then called in for a one on one interview, where the interviewer asked a few behavioral questions. If you show that you want the job they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were part of a team   View Answer
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in February 2014.

You go in for a tour then they call you back for a one on one interview

Interview Questions
    • no difficult questions. they are desperate for workers so they will hire anybody   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx in November 2013.

Kennesaw location has board with telephone number to call when positions are available in front of distribution building on old 41. I called the number and they had a facility operation a week later that anyone interested in the job could attend. If interested you come back next Tuesday to fill out an application and interview. Once that is done it takes about a 3 to 4 days for the background check to clear and for you to be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Basically if you were willing to work there, they are going to hire you.   Answer Question
    No, negotiation process. You either take the hourly wage or you find another job.

Package Handler Interview

Its been two weeks and still have not heard from anybody

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fullerton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at FedEx.

I had gone to 2 different locations to apply. 1st location was Anaheim. 100 people showed up for the observation so it took me 3 hours to wait to be selected through raffle ticket, then to complete the tour of the place. Went to apply on their computer next day, they called me for an interview next morning. 2nd location I went to was Fullerton. about 30 people showed up and it was a new facility so it wasn't as bad as Anaheim. A few days later Fullerton called me in for an interview.

Interview was very quick, they ask you if you have previously worked for a job that requires physical labor and if you are accustomed to working in different weather conditions. What your availability is and if you have reliable transportation and be on time. That's pretty much it.

It took them 3 weeks and 3 days to call me. They asked if I was still interested so i accepted. They said to come in for the orientation and to bring IDs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in April 2012.

a group interview one person writing on asking the questions very easy then they send you off for drug test and physical right away then your good

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eagan, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN

I applied online - interviewed at FedEx in February 2012.

First you go on a tour of the place which lasted for a hour. Then you had to call to schedule your interview. Interviewer asked VERY simple questions. Like why do you want to work here. what time do you want to work. can you work on your feet for 4hours. Interview was only 10 mins long

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!