FedEx Package Handler Part Time Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The Interview was quick and easy. It was only about 5 or 6 questions mostly Yes and no question except for the very last question which was "why did you leave your previous job" other than that very easy interview. Less than 5 minutes for the actual interview. It took me longer to find parking than to actually do the interview.

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

They asked me 5 basic yes or no questions. I was supposed to go to site visit beforehand but did not and they didnt even realize this and still called and offered the job. They basically will hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel like you can do the job you were shown?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aztec, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Aztec, NM) in August 2015.

Interview

The first step was to register for a 20 minute "sort observation" where 15 people showed up. 30 people were registered but didn't show up or were late. They use this to weed out the people who can't be on time. Then an invitation to apply via email and a call to interview a week later. The interview took 10 minutes and was very straight forward with questions like "are you able to perform the job duties".

Interview Questions

• Can you perform the job duties with minimal or no special accommodations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

The process was fairly simple. 1. Attended observation July 10 which is there way of touring you around the facility and letting you know that the job is hard. 2. got emailed application that day and filled it out. 3 Got a call Wednesday July 14 for interview. Let me know they would call me in about two weeks for orientation. haven't heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Very simple don't get intimidated it lasted about 5 minutes   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FedEx (Sacramento, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First sign up for an orientation, then be one of the first from the orientation to send in an application. They will schedule anyone who thinks they can do the job for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you show up on time? Can you do the work that you saw?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FedEx (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I had to attend an observation, after that was over I filled out questionnaire and we all got called in for an interview one by one. They hardly asked anything, just basic questions like what hours do I have available to work. It took about five minutes. Very easy interview. I hope to hear back from them soon.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift over 50 lbs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx (Toledo, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

So...you have to sign up for a Sort Observation. Which is hard to figure out how to do if you don't actually come across an advertisment for the job. Went in, toured the facility and saw what they expected us to do. After the tour you could fill out an application online (they had computers for your use), we had the interview right away. I was asked all the bare minimum questions. Signed a waiver to get a back ground check. They called me a week later with my start date...I was in my first day of Training less than two weeks after the observation.

Interview Questions

• They basically wanted to know my job history and duties of each job.   Answer Question

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FedEx.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I have had a lot of jobs and by far this was the easiest interview ever because all they asked was basic questions. For example, can you perform the job duties, do you have reliable transportation, are you ok with the shift you are scheduled, and so on just real basic yes or no questions. The they run your background but it takes about a month for them to call you back to give you the job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Bloomington, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

easy interview and it is really simple and they hire almost anyone to get the job all you have to do is pick as shift and begin working after you get a background check.

Package Handler Part-time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisberry, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FedEx (Lewisberry, PA).

Interview

pretty easy they basically put every word in mouth since i cant really speak english that well. perfect job for paisas. it is hard work i can say that be ready to get cut with boxes sweat and suffer lots of back pain unloading trailer tires they probably weight 80 pounds each.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

11.00 an hour