FedEx Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2010.

Interview

It took me 20 mins to answer a set of questions see if my capability matched their requirements. Questions are "Please describe a role you've played in a team", "Please tell me how much you know about those skills with a scale from 1 to 10"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with standard scripted questions. May have to go through a few of those before getting a face to face interview as people interviewing usually looking for an exact answer from the script.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 principles of object oriented programming?   1 Answer
    • What is a static variable?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation is a must as they will try to low ball you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collierville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx (Collierville, TN).

Interview

Phone interview (20-30 mins) felt mostly unscripted. Week or more later had panel interview. It was completely scripted [STAR method / behavioral] with each person taking turns asking questions. Something like 20 questions, took over an hour possibly. Few follow-up questions. All "tell me a time when..." questions. Also had a technical interview immediately after panel interview (15 mins?). Technical interview was with future peers. No really difficult questions, very informal, just making sure you had basic knowledge of what I mentioned on the resume. That part was actually fun.

Interview Questions

• Questions all felt the same in a sense. Search for STAR or behavorial interview questions and 90% will match. No real gotcha questions or anything unexpected. Just make sure you prep with enough diverse stories and projects you have worked on instead of going back to the same one for each question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little to no room for negotiation - or maybe I was just young and stupid. But tone of voice was as if negotiation was not an option. This exact odd number is what we offer (given in monthly or biweekly amount).

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by a bald manager. Worst interview experience of my working life. interviewing manager insisted on boasting about his team's accomplishments despite appearing clueless when we go into technical stuff.

I later found out from contacts that he is a boss from hell who reportedly demanded from his staff ace score in manager review. And FedEx pride itself as a great employer!

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx.

Interview

Phone screening followed by an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a static variable?
      Name and describe principles of Object Oriented Programming.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview Call through Campus Hiring Process

Intern Program has just one interview round. Face to face interview.

45 mins, behavioral interview. Easy

All situation based question.

Prepare behavioral questions

Tell me about yourself, project experiences.

Tell about a situation when you had to work above and beyond duty.

Know at least 4-5 general points about organization

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when you had make a decision with very less information in hand.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in June 2012.

Interview

“Applied online, received a phone interview, received an 1:1 interview, was offered the job in less than a week. My manager had a list of questions he was supposed to ask, but he skipped around…