FedEx Revenue Management Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

interviewed at FedEx in May 2013.

Get a phone call from recruiter and talked about 30 minutes. Some were behavioral questions and some were case studies. The behavioral questions were very long and combine many questions together, I had to repeat to the recruiter after she asked to make sure that I understood it correctly. Case studies were hard and I never experienced before.
They also asked my GPA and self evaluation of computer skills.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe a situation that you are working on some projects and some colleagues ask you to help them. What will you do?
    2. Guess the number of airplane passengers in U.S.A in one year. (I still don't know how to answer it now)
    3. If there is a delivery at 9:00 a.m. and another delivery at 5:00 p.m. The manager tells you to present a new system at 12:00 p.m. What do you think are advantages and disadvantages and what aspects will you consider?
      Answer Question

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!