FedEx

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Revenue Management Analyst

I interviewed at FedEx in May 2013.

Interview Details – Get a phone call from recruiter and talked about 30 minutes. Some were behavioral questions and some were case studies. The behavioral questions were very long and combine many questions together, I had to repeat to the recruiter after she asked to make sure that I understood it correctly. Case studies were hard and I never experienced before.
They also asked my GPA and self evaluation of computer skills.

Interview Question – 1. Describe a situation that you are working on some projects and some colleagues ask you to help them. What will you do?
2. Guess the number of airplane passengers in U.S.A in one year. (I still don't know how to answer it now)
3. If there is a delivery at 9:00 a.m. and another delivery at 5:00 p.m. The manager tells you to present a new system at 12:00 p.m. What do you think are advantages and disadvantages and what aspects will you consider?
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Revenue Management Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.