FedEx Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.4

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in December 2012.

Phone Interview. Panel interview. The interviewers are very thorough so prepared to provide specific examples of sales successes, failures, and challenges. The questions are rapid fire from four panel members. They will provide many instances for you to "close the sale" and ask for the position. I did not do this as it was one of my first sales interviews. However, upon looking back on the process, it is fairly obvious that this is what they wanted.

Interview Questions
  • You are given an hour to prepare a sales presentation based upon a case study they provide to you. They ask that you prepare a short power point presentation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx in April 2011.

was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. completed a half hour screening phone interview and was later invited to a 1:1 interview at headquarters. conducted an in person interview at headquarters with two managers present. interview lasted 1:40 and they had a long list of required and non required questions, scenarios and what-if requirements for me to answer.

Interview Questions
    • how has personal development related to increased productivity   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in January 2009.

lengthly hiring process,from a fedex recruiter calling you, to the hiring manager calling to set up a phone interview, then you meet the manager 1 on 1, to the panel interview wherer you meet 3 people. You have to do a presentation to the panel and answer behavioral questions. Make sure you do your homework and have good questions for the panel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in June 2008.

A group of interviewees are herded into an auditorium for an intro to FedEx then wrangled into a line to meet with a FedEx representative. The ones who are found eligible for an actual interview are sent to the second floor, the rejects are seen out the front door by an extremely chipper FedEx associate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx in March 2008.

Fast and furious

Money

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx.

Filled out online application. Received a phone interview with general questions. The person was nice and to the point. The conversation ended with the company was going to contact me if they wanted to move forward. I didn't proceed on.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in June 2012.

The initial interview was by phone and consisted of general questions about my background from the hiring manager. The next week I had a panel interview that consisted of very specific behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you help a customer with a difficult problem.   View Answer

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in December 2010.

The initial interview was with my manage , by phoner; afterward, there was a panel interview. The panel interview consists of very situational questions regarding your skillset and histtory. Since my interview however, presentations are now required. You are given a scenario and required to present a power point presenation.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you helped a customer overcome a difficult situation?   View Answers (2)
    • We will present a product to you and you must present it to us in power point.   Answer Question