FedEx

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx in January 2013.

Panel interview with 3 people. Presented the assigned sales plan with no questions asked during the presentation. Was asked only 1 question after. Then came the the actual interview. Behavioral-based questions. About 10 questions. The entire interview lasted about 45 minutes. They said they would email me with either an invitation to come back or rejection letter. After two weeks of no word, I emailed the initial recruiter with a follow-up request. The next day they sent me the rejection letter.

Courier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at FedEx in July 2010.

One on One interview.The hiring Mgr. made me feel very comfortable.It wasmore like a discussion than an interview.He asked me about my likes and dislikes, my strenghths and weaknesses.he asked me what type of activities or personal relationships brought joy to my life.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses and how can you improve on possibly making them your strenghths.   Answer Question
    No negotiating, it was an hourly position.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx in May 2009.

Went to main Corp building in Foster city and was interviewed there. Filled out application, interviewed and was asked what city I was available to work in. Hours, day etc.

Interview Questions
    Here's what you get paid. You will top off in 3 years ( lie. 15 years there and never topped in pay).