FedEx

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Applied for job through their online portal. First contact made by e-mail, to fill out a second form. Contact then made, by an admin assistant, through phone call to set a phone interview. Phone interview details were e-mailed. 30 minute phone interview with manager. At the end of phone interview an in-person panel interview was set and a group interview was set. Panel interview consisted of three managers asking behavioral questions for an hour. They were pre-set questions and they took turn asking them and writing notes. Group interview was informal at a coffee house for 1 hour with all non-managers. Offer letter was received vie e-mail, also accepted via on-line portal. Background check and drug screen were the last steps before hire.

Interview Question – Expect all the typical behavioral questions, and prepare your answers in advance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tried to negotiate but manager stated there was no room to in the budget.

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at FedEx in January 2008.

Interview Details – The phone screening seeks basic business knowledge and some applied questions specific to the job title. Do your homework, because these are not always easy. The next step is usually a half to full-day onsite interviewing with management, meeting future peers, and an informal lunch, and probably a skills test to evaluate communication abilities and professional skills. My day felt very laid back, but I felt exhausted at the end of it.

Interview Question – You are the project lead on a plan to roll out a new product in China. What factors would you need to consider and what questions would you need to ask in evaluating the potential for success or failure?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Yes, you can negotiate, but don't expect much in this economy.

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in July 2011.

Interview Details – Apply online and about 2week later got a email for requesting phone interview. Phone interview took 1 hr.
Onsite panel interview was very intense; and there were several one on one as well. The evening before the date of panel interview, I need to have dinner with the hiring manager and the host.

Interview Question – some behavior questions and some caculation regarding incremental profits   Answer Question

Senior Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in January 2009.

Interview Details – Campus hiring. They went to our school and we had a in person interview at school. Then I was noticed to have an on-site interview at Memphis. It was a panel interview and lasting about an hour. Qustions: math questions; tell me why are we hiring you in 2 min

Interview Question – How do you estimate how many people are leaving DCA airport?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary is not much negotiable. signing bonus can be. Advice: practise basic interview questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Senior Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.