FedEx

FedEx Senior Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx.

Applied for job through their online portal. First contact made by e-mail, to fill out a second form. Contact then made, by an admin assistant, through phone call to set a phone interview. Phone interview details were e-mailed. 30 minute phone interview with manager. At the end of phone interview an in-person panel interview was set and a group interview was set. Panel interview consisted of three managers asking behavioral questions for an hour. They were pre-set questions and they took turn asking them and writing notes. Group interview was informal at a coffee house for 1 hour with all non-managers. Offer letter was received vie e-mail, also accepted via on-line portal. Background check and drug screen were the last steps before hire.

Interview Questions
  • Expect all the typical behavioral questions, and prepare your answers in advance.   Answer Question
Tried to negotiate but manager stated there was no room to in the budget.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx in July 2011.

Apply online and about 2week later got a email for requesting phone interview. Phone interview took 1 hr.
    Onsite panel interview was very intense; and there were several one on one as well. The evening before the date of panel interview, I need to have dinner with the hiring manager and the host.

Interview Questions
    • some behavior questions and some caculation regarding incremental profits   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at FedEx in January 2008.

The phone screening seeks basic business knowledge and some applied questions specific to the job title. Do your homework, because these are not always easy. The next step is usually a half to full-day onsite interviewing with management, meeting future peers, and an informal lunch, and probably a skills test to evaluate communication abilities and professional skills. My day felt very laid back, but I felt exhausted at the end of it.

Interview Questions
    • You are the project lead on a plan to roll out a new product in China. What factors would you need to consider and what questions would you need to ask in evaluating the potential for success or failure?   View Answers (3)
    Yes, you can negotiate, but don't expect much in this economy.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at FedEx in January 2009.

Campus hiring. They went to our school and we had a in person interview at school. Then I was noticed to have an on-site interview at Memphis. It was a panel interview and lasting about an hour. Qustions: math questions; tell me why are we hiring you in 2 min

Interview Questions
    • How do you estimate how many people are leaving DCA airport?   View Answer
    salary is not much negotiable. signing bonus can be. Advice: practise basic interview questions