FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Auditor Interview

Senior Auditor
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in April 2012.

Interview Details – This interview started with 3 over the phone interviews and the first interviewer (hiring manager) keep saying he was not comfortable with my nontraditional background since I got my degree and certifications after working in my field. He mentioned it over and over and over (broken record).
They flew me in and I meet and interviewed with 5 people from 9:30am – 3:00 pm. The Director and the VP are wonderful people and was not stuck on the fact that my degree came after working in my field. At the end of the interview the hiring manager re-interviewed me (keep in mind I interviewed with him and the female already 1 plus hours that morning and with him for 1 hour prior to that date). At the end of the day they looked at each other as if I had spilled milk on the table and said with eyes “NOPE”, so back to the interview process for a different company.

FedEx is a good company to work for but the people they have in charge are so judgmental that they forget someone may not have liked how they got their degree’s ( work and then degree or degree and then work) but someone allowed them to prove or disprove their skills. Glad that day is over and hope everyone interviews with someone other than someone who has an issue with when you got your degree.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Senior Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.