FedEx

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at FedEx.

Interview Details – Typical personality interview

Interview Question – Not anything hard that you cannot find online in a typical personality interview for a BA   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – She called me at home and I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at FedEx in June 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process at FedEx is rigorous. The interview process breaks into 3 elements: written skills exams, an applied topic presentation and a behavior interview. The written skills exam focused on understanding corporate finance at a high level and how this information impacts supply chain and transporatation strategy. The presention followed similar lines with the evaluation focused on your ability to communicate complex information. Finally, the behavioral interview is a series of scenarios base on your previous work history. Quality "x' is important in this job. Tell us of a time in your previous work experience you faced this scenario and used quality "x" to succeed.

Interview Question – In looking at company "x's" 10k, how might cash flow impact their transporation decisions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was only a little negotiable. I needed to provide W2 evidence of previous salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.