FedEx Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx.

Typical personality interview

Interview Questions
  • Not anything hard that you cannot find online in a typical personality interview for a BA   Answer Question
She called me at home and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx in June 2009.

Hiring process at FedEx is rigorous. The interview process breaks into 3 elements: written skills exams, an applied topic presentation and a behavior interview. The written skills exam focused on understanding corporate finance at a high level and how this information impacts supply chain and transporatation strategy. The presention followed similar lines with the evaluation focused on your ability to communicate complex information. Finally, the behavioral interview is a series of scenarios base on your previous work history. Quality "x' is important in this job. Tell us of a time in your previous work experience you faced this scenario and used quality "x" to succeed.

Interview Questions
    • In looking at company "x's" 10k, how might cash flow impact their transporation decisions   Answer Question
    Offer was only a little negotiable. I needed to provide W2 evidence of previous salary