FedEx

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Easy Interview

Collierville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at FedEx in December 2008.

Interview Details – Initially had a phone conversation with the hiring manager about my skill set and experience. Next step was an on site interview two hiring managers - kind of group panel. Very easy to get through the interview as they asked very basic j2ee questions and mostly behavior questions.

Interview Question – Mostly behavior based questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. Offers are pretty firm.

Memphis, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in November 2008.

Interview Details – There was a series of questions and answers. I had pretty much gotten the job based on the fact I was already a contract employee of the company. There weren't to many technical question. Most questions where asked from a list to ensure that all people got asked the same questions.

Interview Question – How many years experience?   View Answer

Memphis, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in April 2012.

Interview Details – Lot of managerial questions and questions on java core concepts, Oracle, XML.
Asked set of questions like - How did you handle a situation where you had to give bad news to the customers.
- Have you given any presentations to the business users/any one in the past? How many presentations? How many people?
- How did you handle the situation where you missed the deadline?
- What is your current role? what are the responsibilities? etc., and many more such questions......

and Java OOPs concepts, Oracle trigger qns, XML parsing.... XML name space etc questions....

Interview Question – What is the XML schema? XML namespace?   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I interviewed at FedEx in January 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very efficient. There were individual and panel interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and put me at ease. Everyone was very professional.

Interview Question – The technical questions were expected and not difficult   View Answer

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 2 managers with a standard Q&A format provided by the HR department. In my interview, it surprising wasn't very technical. They asked some basic questions about programming, but nothing real deep. It was more focused on my analyst skills, willingness to learn, and teamwork.

Interview Question – Giving examples of successful and failed attempts throughout my career   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. The offer was as-is which was fine since the offer was good.

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!