FedEx

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Strategic Project Marketing Analyst Interview

Senior Strategic Project Marketing Analyst
Memphis, TN

The process took a day - interviewed at FedEx in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone screening interview first. Then I got invited to an on-site interview. The on-site interview was a panel interview. It lasted roughly 45 minutes to an hour. It was a standard behavior interview. There were some questions related to my technical skills and customer service experience. The last question is “why should we hire you?”. They said they would let me know the interview result within a couple of two weeks. Sent a follow-up email and didn’t get a response. Three month passed by, the job posting was still on FedEx’s website.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx

Worked for FedEx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx Senior Strategic Project Marketing Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.