FedEx SmartPost Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a 2 week procees, first walk through facility, callback if interested, background check approval was required. high school diploma as well. longest part was waiting for background check to clear

Parcel Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at FedEx SmartPost.

Interview

Not really a process. You will be asked to come in for a plant tour, Following tour you will pick an sort to work. The sorts will vary from day, twilight, and over night. The morning sort 7 am to 11:00 am was recently cut due to lack of work.

Interview Questions

• None, The interview was just an tour and was basically just asked are you interested in working there.   Answer Question

Parcel Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview was a group interview. You get the job no matter what. You do a sort tour and learn about the job. The training is about four hours long and you get paid to do that.

Interview Questions

• There was not a single difficult question. Just be ready to work and pick a sort that is pleasing to you.   Answer Question

Arrival and Departure Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Aurora, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, you get a huge plus if you are already an employee. For this job, FedEx rarely hires people from the outside. Whole process took about 1.5 month. Behavioral interview which took about 1 hour was held in about 1 week after I applied. Interview was with 2 people, the HR and Logistics manager. They ask questions and take notes of your answers. After that, the Logistic Coordinator took me for the position observation, briefly explained me the job highlighting the most difficult parts of it - Took about 30 minutes. Second interview was in about 2 weeks after the first one. This was with the hub manager and the Sr. Operations manager. Basic questions such as: Which computer software have you used, are you capable to do the job?, etc. Takes about 15-20 minutes. If you are an employee - you get paid for this period of time. After about a week I got a job offer and drug test, which took them another week to process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your supervisor, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Clinton, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was a tour of the facility and easy, broad questions. It took a week to hear back that I had gotten the job. The interview was easy going and seemed more to evaluate if a person fit for strenuous physical labor.

Parcel Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in December 2013.

Interview

Produce darn position process was kind of a complicated but I did get through it I was able to answer the questions they were great questions um I look forward to of this review or interview be looked over by your management I'm really something stable something long term jeopard with your body and beco.

Interview Questions

• if I was giving the position how would I go about it if I came across fro some complications if I was giving the position how would I go about it if I came across some complications or problem how would i fix it off when I come up with to resolve the equation stuff like that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I was season employee HR sucks after pick season we got laid off for two weeks and then get hire back with another interview and background check same process. the interviewer not good both of then they get mad when u ask question to then relative of ur job

Interview Questions

• none! every question was easy and need a update in some of then   Answer Question

Negotiation

none! is like take it or leave it!

Logistics Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost.

Interview

The process took 4-6 weeks total with multiple interviews on the phone and in person. The interviews were 45 minutes to an hour long asking for specific details and experiences in 10 comprehensive categories. The were basic questions asking how you have responded or behaved in situations and what were your results/experiences, plus a motivational fit question.

Interview Questions

• Explain a process you've been a part of changing and implementing. What did you do, what were the results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Ellenwood, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

the process was so basic and so easy you could not even call it an interview. they make you come in one day and fill out an application and make you come in two days later for the orientation then call you when they want you to come in for your first day of work

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost (Edison, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

Visit online for fedex career

Interview Questions

• Regarding your hardest job   1 Answer