FedEx SmartPost Interview Questions

2.3

Arrival and Departure Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in September 2014.

Applied online, you get a huge plus if you are already an employee. For this job, FedEx rarely hires people from the outside. Whole process took about 1.5 month. Behavioral interview which took about 1 hour was held in about 1 week after I applied. Interview was with 2 people, the HR and Logistics manager. They ask questions and take notes of your answers. After that, the Logistic Coordinator took me for the position observation, briefly explained me the job highlighting the most difficult parts of it - Took about 30 minutes. Second interview was in about 2 weeks after the first one. This was with the hub manager and the Sr. Operations manager. Basic questions such as: Which computer software have you used, are you capable to do the job?, etc. Takes about 15-20 minutes. If you are an employee - you get paid for this period of time. After about a week I got a job offer and drug test, which took them another week to process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your supervisor, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Parcel Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in December 2013.

Produce darn position process was kind of a complicated but I did get through it I was able to answer the questions they were great questions um I look forward to of this review or interview be looked over by your management I'm really something stable something long term jeopard with your body and beco.

Interview Questions
    • if I was giving the position how would I go about it if I came across fro some complications if I was giving the position how would I go about it if I came across some complications or problem how would i fix it off when I come up with to resolve the equation stuff like that   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in November 2013.

I was season employee HR sucks after pick season we got laid off for two weeks and then get hire back with another interview and background check same process. the interviewer not good both of then they get mad when u ask question to then relative of ur job

Interview Questions
    • none! every question was easy and need a update in some of then   Answer Question
    none! is like take it or leave it!

Logistics Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost.

The process took 4-6 weeks total with multiple interviews on the phone and in person. The interviews were 45 minutes to an hour long asking for specific details and experiences in 10 comprehensive categories. The were basic questions asking how you have responded or behaved in situations and what were your results/experiences, plus a motivational fit question.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a process you've been a part of changing and implementing. What did you do, what were the results.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

I applied in-person – interviewed at FedEx SmartPost in June 2013.

the process was so basic and so easy you could not even call it an interview. they make you come in one day and fill out an application and make you come in two days later for the orientation then call you when they want you to come in for your first day of work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in May 2013.

Visit online for fedex career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belleville, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in September 2012.

I saw a posting that stated they were hiring and to call to schedule a tour. I went in on Thursday, filled out an app and got a tour of the facility. I was called the next day on Friday to set up an interview. I had my interview the following Tuesday and was offered the job and was told I would be contacted in a couple of weeks after my background cleared for orientation. I was called back the following Thursday (after my interview) and was told I would be starting orientation on the following Monday. So the process was pretty quick. The interview was fairly simple and the hiring manager was very nice and made me feel very welcome and comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time I had more then one commencement at one time. (More then one job at a time or job and school)   View Answer
    No negotiation, pay was set at 10.81 an hour. Did negotiate on what shifts were available. I wanted days but he was really needing twilight so I accepted.

Parcel Sorter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in September 2012.

The Interview process was pretty easy. They asked a few easy questions, went through a tour and such..and filled out an application prior to the interview inside the warehouse.

Interview Questions
    • They asked a time when I was put on the spot in a situation and how I would handle the situation.   Answer Question

Dock Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at FedEx SmartPost in September 2011.

Series of questions in the format, tell me about a time when, then tell the action and the result

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to do damage control?   View Answer
    ni negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at FedEx SmartPost in August 2011.

Was very easy, you go into the office and pick up an application, and turn that in. They will contact you when they are ready to interview/start training. Pretty much as long as you apply you will get the job. The interview did not have any hard or personal questions really. It mostly consisted of work condition questions, such as "Can you lift," "Can you work in heat," "Can you work in cold." If you say yes to all of those questions you pretty much have the job. One of the easiest interviews I have ever been apart of.

Interview Questions
    • Again, there weren't any challenging questions that I can remember, a lot of it was just to see if you can work under certain conditions. Just come prepared for a standard interview and you will most likely be over prepared for this one.   Answer Question
    The pay is flat out, really no room for negotiation, once you get the job, you got the job.