Interviews for Top Jobs at FedEx
- Package Handler (30)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (11)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Marketing Specialist (8)
- Account Executive (8)
- Senior Strategic Marketing Analyst (7)
- Programmer Analyst (7)
- Courier (7)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Senior Programmer Analyst (5)
- Engineer (4)
- Senior Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Center Consultant (4)
- Part-time Package Handler (3)
- Manager (3)
- Operations Manager (3)
- Operations Supervisor (3)
- Marketing Analyst (3)
- Material Handler (3)
- Marketing Specialist Advisor (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Inside Sales (3)
- Service Manager (3)
- Sales Executive (3)
- Handler (3)
- Senior Marketing Analyst (3)
- Marketing Intern (3)
- Intern (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
Software Engineer Intern Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at FedEx.
Applied for a summer internship position. There was no formal phone interview, just a face to face interview.
This was the only interview they gave, you either nailed it and got the internship or you didn't.
They asked alot of behavior question and some technical ones.
So make sure you know how to answer it, and be sure you present yourself as someone who doesn't need to be micromanaged.
- Why should we hire you? View Answer