FedEx Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at FedEx (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2008.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straight forward. Started with a phone interview with the hiring manage. He asked questions specific to the requirements e.g on Java, J2EE, Spring and Hibernate.
Followed by an HR interview. The people seemed really nice and simple, but a little inflexible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FedEx

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at FedEx in August 2007.

Interview

Very thorough screening, FedEx internal recruiter contacted me and asked questions. I had to take a very detailed skills test afterwards. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. After I passed that, paid trip and hotel near camps. Full duration about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate during the interview. Don't even ask about additional paid vacation days.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at FedEx (Memphis, TN) in March 2007.

Interview

Recruiter called and asked about experience with Java. Most of my experience was with PHP systems. I had not applied for a position in Java but they called anyway. I asked about positions with PHP and none were available with this recruiter. Recuiter said that my info would be passed along about positions with PHP but I never heard back from anyone else.